You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Top layer dominates on bottom layer
1769 11
Guest 6 years ago
Hello, everybody! When I try to route wire on bottom layer over any object on top layer, this wire is invisible (top layer object closes bottom layer wire), so I can't see, whire I'm routing bottom layer wire. The bottom layer wire closes by top layer wires and pads (as a minimum). Here you can see wire, when top layer is off (invisible), look for the R2_2 wire ![enter image description here][1] And here you can see what happend, when I switch on the top layer (it is present, but invisible (note, that R2_2 wire label is present)) ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20170707/595f5d66064db.JPG [2]: /editor/20170707/595f5df3b462b.JPG System Windows 7 x64, Google Chrome brouser.
Comments
Guest 6 years ago
Something changed: this bug is only with top layer pad now.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Sanity check: Are you selecting the top or bottom layer to be the layer when you do the routing? (Tick the relevant colour at the left hand end of the Layer Tool.)
Guest 6 years ago
@andyfierman Oh, it's more interesting moment. I choose top layer active (in the Layers window), but bottom layer pads and bottom silk layer objects are dominates the top layer tracks. If I choose bottom layer active (in the Layers window), top layer pads and top silk layer objects are dominates the bottom layer tracks. Active layer pads are looks right. System Windows 7 x64, Mozilla Firefox browser enter image description here ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170708/595fdd0aef3e4.jpg
Guest 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170708/595fdcf9c26bb.jpg
andyfierman 6 years ago
Can you make your project public or share it privately with support?
Guest 6 years ago
@andyfierman This project is alraedy shared privately with support.
dillon 6 years ago
@Antares1991 Big sorry, we can't understand your question. our Poor English maybe.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Dillon, Can you copy Antares1991 project to me for a look?
Tutorials 6 years ago
Please check have you ever been unselected R2_2 net on the design manager? ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170710/5962d46d9fb1b.png
eltobu 6 years ago
I still have the same problem and it is not because of an unselected net. All top layer pads cover bottom layer traces. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170723/597391857ba86.png
andyfierman 6 years ago
Eltobu, Thanks for your post. This problem is under investigation. We will post back when the problem has been fixed.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice