You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Transfer ExpressPCB PCB design to EasyEDA PCB
1844 12
vulgonaut 8 years ago
I have a PCB design in ExpressPCB. What is the simplest way to translate my ExpressPCB design into an EasyEDA PCB design?
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, At present , EasyEDA not allow import ExpressPCB, if you need help we can help yout redraw the design to EasyEDA.
szafran 7 years ago
Is there any possibility that this funcionality will apear in EASY EDA?
dillon 7 years ago
@Szafran Yes. We will try this later. But ExpressPCB's market is not big, maybe after some other EDA tools.
szafran 7 years ago
Thanks, and great job with this program. bye!
fire1.a.zaprianov 6 years ago
Any update over this topic ? I'm in the same situation...
andyfierman 6 years ago
Sorry but there have been very few requests for PCB Express file conversion. Therefore it has only a very low priority in the ToDo list and so no work has been carried out on it.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@fire1.a.zaprianov No, but we support Eagle and AD
UserSupport 2 years ago
@fire1.a.zaprianov @szafran If you can help to get the ExpressPCB file format specification, we can do this. we can't find the format specification on the web
Rick_Tipps 1 year ago
Want all to know I am also in this subject.  My pears at work apear to use the EXPRESS PCB.  Note these users really have no experience with pcb layout tools.  I however do, and like the EASYEDA PROGRAM.   Be nice to convert a EXPRESS PCB project over to EASYEDA. Rick T.
pierremccarragher35 1 year ago
Same here When will Easyeda support EXpresspcb?
UserSupport 1 year ago
@pierremccarragher35 Hi we check this EDA tool, we can't find out its document file format specifiction, it is a binary file format, and it can not export to other EDA file format, we can't import it we need to know it ASCII file format to support to import
UserSupport 1 year ago
@rick_tipps Hi we check this EDA tool, we can't find out its document file format specifiction, it is a binary file format, and it can not export to other EDA file format, we can't import it we need to know it ASCII file format to support to import
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice