You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Trouble saving big PCB
743 10
koosjr 6 years ago
After a weekend of hard and seamless work, it seems that my PCB has now grown in size such that it does not want to save. EasyEDA has no problems saving Schematics and smaller PCB's but the large one does not work any more. This is what it looks like now at size 290x166mm: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6bcMS5cxXdJreAAhVN2XhNcW5l5G2KVG68q9rWwY.png)
Comments
UserSupport 6 years ago
Hi Any errors message? After testing my big PCB, saving is working. Can you tell me your network transmission rate? If you export your PCB as EasyEDA source what size it is?
koosjr 6 years ago
No error messages accept for the "Network Error" message. I have an 8 Mbps connection and the EasyEDA source is 4.3 MB.
UserSupport 6 years ago
@koosjr Can you chat with me online? I need to remote control to check.
koosjr 6 years ago
Yes, how do I do that?
koosjr 6 years ago
OK, I did manage to save my work over a mobile phone connection, which does give a bit higher upload speed.
UserSupport 6 years ago
@koosjr We will try to increase the save time and improve the big file transmisson
koosjr 6 years ago
Thanks! Seems like with ADSL one will not get more than 1 Mbps upload, but generally on average you will only get about 75% of that. Koos
koosjr 5 years ago
Seems like the time increase works. One has to wait a little, but it works. Tested twice in a row.
dillon 5 years ago
@koosjr Next month, we will zip your file then save to our server, in this case, maybe 6X faster.
koosjr 5 years ago
That will be awesome. And then one can do really really large files!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice