You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Trouble understanding what's is wrong here
870 9
dafunkmonkey73 6 years ago
First time trying to make a design for a guitar pedal. The schematic is done, the problem is converting to PCB. In the schematic i have no errors, but when converted i have a bunck of Red X on all point. Can't seem to find what is wrong. Can somebody explain to me what i did to have those results? Thanks! https://easyeda.com/dafunkmonkey73/67-af4e27e9cc234277af3002c30073d357
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Just looked at your project. Can't see anything wrong with the schematic or PCB: ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] Once I added the package `Multi-turn_Potentiometer` to my favourites, the schematic converted to PCB with no problems. [1]: /editor/20180128/5a6cfece5fa99.png [2]: /editor/20180128/5a6cfe700f020.png
I've added a female header 1x5 on the pcb in PCB Converter and doesn't show on the schematic (Don't know where to add it on schematic). And just saw that de In and Out are not connected either. IN should be connected to the wire between R1 and C1 and and OUT to the out of D2? Thanks again
My bad, not a female header but i don't know what is called? (to connect the exterior components)
I think i got some things figured out. My only question left is the connections for my Input and Output. Are they correct?
andyfierman 6 years ago
Please see (4), (5) & (6) in: https://easyeda.com/andyfierman/Welcome_to_EasyEDA-31e1288f882e49e582699b8eb7fe9b1f
Thanks Andy, Everything is checked and no errors. My question is with my Input and Output. If my connections are correct. If i check my schematic the input is connected C1 and Output to D2 does it make sens?
Tutorials 6 years ago
@dafunkmonkey73 Hi I see you use the arrow to indicate the input and output, are you want to give them a net port? or just indication?
andyfierman 6 years ago
* You now have 3 different PCBs in the project, all with the same name. Which one are you asking about? * In all 3 you have a connector on the PCB that does not appear in the schematic. If you do `Update PCB...` from the Schematic Editor or `Import Changes...` from the PCB Editor, that connector will be deleted as described in (2) and (4) in the linked documents above. It is much better to simply add a 1x5 header in the schematic and assign a suitable package name to the schematic symbol. * In one of your PCBs you have a redundant loop of copper around the board perimeter. * In another you have a track shorting across the pot pins. * Guitar efects are used in an electrically noisy environment. Adding a ground (GND) copper area on the bottom layer and a copper area for 9V on the top layer - or at least maximise the width of the 9V track from the connector to the decoupling cap, C4 - would help to reduce the amount of hum and noise your board will pick up. Your layout is made to look nice, not to optimise the signal flow through it: please see the second linked document in (2) and see (4) in my link above. This would also help to reduce the amount of hum and noise your board will pick up.
Thanks a lot, will check everything again.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice