You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
UPGRADES
402 4
LISA_DALTON 4 years ago
Could you change the "ask for upgrade box" to allow the user to click on save, when it says you need to save your work, before you have to say no to the upgrade first. That has come up several days in a row, then I must first close out the upgrade box, and then go looking for manual upgrade, can't find it, and then go on with my work. This time I will figure out how to do the upgrade manually, but it would be easier if I could just save, then allow the system to do the upgrade automatically. Thank You Craig Chamberlain
Comments
Guest 4 years ago
Hi Lisa Same here. Today happened to me too ... This is really very annoying ... Expecting EasyEDA solve this issue as soon as possible! Miguel Garcia
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi The editor will upgrade automatically, when you open it next time, you will get the new version. or refresh the editor page.
LISA_DALTON 4 years ago
@UserSupport  Thank you for your quick action on this. It was hardly a pressing issue, but it does make upgrading easier to do. -Lisa
andyfierman 4 years ago
Actually, it's always done this but it's not clear that if you just decline the upgrade _this_ time (by clicking Next Time) then the _next_ time you open EasyEDA the upgrade will happen automatically without popping up the dialogue box again. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice