You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to delete invisible components
785 5
goyousalukis 2 years ago
Hi Folks, I've had this issue a few times. Usually I just make a new project and copy the (non-invisible) components to the new project, but I would like to see if you have any suggestions. Somehow I get a duplicate component that is not visible and thus can't be deleted. In this example, you will see there are two Raspberry Pi Picos in the component list. When I click on the 2nd one, it takes me to my schematic and shows the visible one. When I click on the first one, it takes me way off the the right and bottom of my the schematic (3000,-4000), but it does not show the component. It is just a blank spot. Since the component is invisible, I can't delete it. I wish there were a way to delete components from the component list, but that does not seem to be an option. I have attached two screenshots. One with the 2nd Pico selected and one with the first selected. Thanks for any assistance!![Pico2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/y5rQxU1HuthsndcAqAUbtuHF87efDhL7eYtMF5TO.png)![Pico1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9dkL1ELxRA4oMKT7aP3twLy3wMSGeySW2cQufaey.png)
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
hi click it at design manager and then press delete key to delete it
goyousalukis 2 years ago
@usersupport That does not work. Hitting the delete key does not do anything. I have tried on multiple components and the program does nothing. I really wish you could delete components from the design manager. I am using the Linux version. Interestingly, after reopening the program this morning, the previously invisible component has now become visible. So next time this happens, I will try closing the project, closing the program, and then reopening it and see if the component shows up. Thanks.
nspurhans 9 months ago
@usersupport: Hi, got the same problem (google chrome / win10). Pressing delete key does not work.
andyfierman 9 months ago
@nspurhans, See the post above? "...try closing the project, closing the program, and then reopening it and see if the component shows up."
UserSupport 9 months ago
@nspurhans you can send your schematic as easyeda file to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will help to check
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice