You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to generate Gerber file or order the PCB from JLCPCB
705 3
mzeron 5 years ago
after making sure there are no errors I tried to order the PCB, with no luck. if I chose the JLCPCB button after 30 sec it gives me a popup saying there is a problem please contact support. and if i try to export the Gerber file it is stuck on 0% it is a 217mm X 270mm one side board, some one have experience with this? Thank's Michael
Comments
tobydante 5 years ago
I had the same issue yesterday but it is fixed now. There is another issue on the JLCPCB website. On the cart page, the popup does not load properly and makes that page totally unusable, see picture below: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vC85Dh8ACmfZ8Awvi1gjE8R44CcoPLnn8GDpdyCd.png) I am currently unable to order PCBs until the cart page is fixed, unless someone can suggest a workaround? Thanks, Tobias
tobydante 5 years ago
Actually, it works fine in Firefox. The above problem occurs in the latest Google Chrome (Version 69.0.3497.100). Thanks, Tobias
mzeron 5 years ago
Thanks for the Firefox Idea, it worked and I was able to export the Gerber file Wasn't able to link the PCB to JLCPCB but I just uploaded the Gerber file through there upload interface. and now it is Approved and in manufacturing Thank's Michael
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice