You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to launch AutoRouter on Windows
8644 7
Billy Bryant 4 years ago
## Description When I try to run the auto router for Win64, I get an error when it attempts to bind to the port: ``` 2019-06-22 15:26:56.815:INFO:oejs.Server:main: jetty-9.2.22.v20170606 2019-06-22 15:26:56.848:WARN:oejuc.AbstractLifeCycle:main: FAILED ServerConnector@69222c14{HTTP/1.1}{127.0.0.1:3579}: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind ``` I have verified that there is nothing listening on this port in windows; however, it won't open this port. ``` k:\home\billy\easyeda-router>netstat -ano | find "3579" ``` If I change to another arbitrary port it opens: ``` 2019-06-22 15:15:05.672:INFO:oejs.ServerConnector:main: Started ServerConnector@2505c73b{HTTP/1.1}{127.0.0.1:6000} 2019-06-22 15:15:05.672:INFO:oejs.Server:main: Started @725ms ``` This works to start the auto-router but because the auto-router isn't running on the right port the EasyEDA software can't find it and there isn't a way to specify the location of the AutoRouter server from within EasyEDA (This would be a great feature to add btw, in case someone wanted to run a remote Autorouter) Any idea what is going on here?
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Auto router must use this port to communicatie with the editor.
Billy Bryant 4 years ago
I ended up finding the issue, Docker for Windows (more specifically Hyper-V) had an `excludedportrange` blocking out TCP Ports 3495 - 3594.  I disabled Hyper-V and rebooted and was able to start successfully. For anyone else that might run into a similar issue: 1. Run the following from an elevated console: ``` ps1 netsh interface ipv4 show excludedportrange protocol=tcp ``` 1. You will get an output similar to the following: ``` ps1 Protocol tcp Port Exclusion Ranges Start Port End Port ---------- -------- 3495 3594 5357 5357 54288 54288 * - Administered port exclusions. ``` 1. If you try to delete the range manually, you will most likely get `Access Denied` ``` ps1 PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> netsh interface ipv4 delete excludedportrange protocol=tcp startport=3495 numberofports=100 Access is denied. ``` 1. Disable hyper-v, this will require you to restart your machine. ``` ps1 dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V ``` 1. Once you have restarted, reserve the auto-router port so Hyper-V won't steal it again: ``` ps1 netsh int ipv4 add excludedportrange protocol=tcp startport=3597 numberofports=1 ``` 1. Re-Enable Hyper-V, this will require you to restart your machine. ``` ps1 dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All ``` 1. Once you reboot, you should be good and Autorouter should work as expected. Hopefully this helps someone else who might run into a similar issue in the future.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@billy_5987, Thanks for posting back with the steps you found to fix the issue. One question however. What is meant by the term "elevated consolse"?
andyfierman 4 years ago
Autocorrupt strikes again.  "elevated console"?
Xenons 4 years ago
@andyfierman elevated console = command prompt/ "shell" with administrator rights on windows
Billy Bryant 4 years ago
Correct, elevated console is either CMD or Powershell with administrator.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@Xenons, @billy_5987, Thanks. I just wanted to make sure anyone who reads this understands the terminology (me included!) :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice