You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to load project
464 18
ROHYS 1 year ago
Unable to load project <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">There something wrong at load prokect file in EASYEDA STD ONLINE ver.</span><br> <br> As i attached photo file, my project file cannot be loaded at EASYEDA STD ver ( On line ) I try to install Easyeda program at my computer, but issue is same with that picture. Is there any solution ? ![20221230_194103.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0DkGnpxQsE6zgK39aNDlB0BSAbhI46jhgLnQkeUC.png) ![20221230_194116.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/cAu1gH3NCL63EjXIyYtFHkwGfptBnpRiFrnZr1Ky.png)
Comments
popvxj 1 year ago
Hi, I've the same problem. All my projects are gone! ![Capture.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/LrnU7C87mpZGcP82pIFi2YwplqTzzFfHsbxXiGVs.jpeg)
ROHYS 1 year ago
@popvxj bottom of my post, other users have same issue with that
Bjerknez 1 year ago
Yes. Same issue here...
짱코코짱 1 year ago
Same issue. It's a end of 2022!
Tapio Haapala 1 year ago
Same issue here. Also I cannot link schema to pcb and new projects dissapear.
diy instinct 1 year ago
same here. something wrong?
lengocha 1 year ago
I have the same problem.
Mihai Chiriac 1 year ago
@popvxj  SAME PROBLEMMM ! :((
timex70 1 year ago
I´ve got the same problem, schade
andreisalauyou 1 year ago
I have the same problem.
Edwin De Bock 1 year ago
I have same problem, maybe something on their server side ?  I still can dowload backup but I don't see any projects in "all projects" , only in the opened projects I can see some.
Antonio_Benitez 1 year ago
I have the same problem with my 18 projects. Months of working!! I HOPE and TRUST this could be solved.
Edwin De Bock 1 year ago
@antonio_benitez if you click on backup project, you see all your files, so luckily they are still there. I think we need to wait till EasyEDA fix this issue.
h.eskin 1 year ago
Same here!  Hope it's a quick fix!
Edwin De Bock 1 year ago
Seems to be fixed !!
popvxj 1 year ago
Now it's working again :)
Thilina Jayasingha 7 months ago
no still i also facing it. any one can help?
haidy_easyeda 7 months ago
Hello everyone, I am sorry for not replying to the question in time. Is easyeda std version 6.5.34 used by everyone? If not, I recommend you update your editor first. Second, if you can't find your project, you need to check whether the online mode switch is correct? If it is offline, then the local computer to delete the file, the editor will synchronize the deletion, and can not display.![5c8b0d753cc87a1da72d0994dd4d34e.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FRDNCL7qgfBDP9jKlbINTUJTrqEV7UmzgveAcGYK.png)![df5d7647eee67756cd50b4842206a9e.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2YLia4hhwLxxSnE3ru0yZskmkFskgGOFa3HebfpO.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice