You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to login on Mozilla Firefox
1066 3
akles98 6 years ago
When trying to login through Google on Firefox, it simply refreshes the website, instead of logging in. I tried logging off from Google and tried again. This time it sent me to the select account website for the Google account. When I selected my account, it threw me back to the login screen and I wasn't logged in.
Comments
ban.relayer 6 years ago
Confirm. Also can't login through Google account
Lair 6 years ago
Hi, I don't know why but it seems the login through Google is disabled, you just can sign in, however is you try the site will tell you that email has been taken, to access i did this: 1) Click on login in the main page. 2) In the sign in form, select sign in with Google account (complete the Google login steps). 3) Receive the error "The email has already been taken!". 4) Click on "Forgot your password?". 5) Enter your Google email. 6) In the link you will receive set you new password and login. After all these steps something weird is happen to me. once I log in when I come back to the home page (when need a new login) the buttons "log in" and "Register" disappear and I have to click them as fast as i can to log in. Also I found that there is a script (javascript) to do that. I do not know why. This is the script:  //监听消息反馈 window.addEventListener('message',function(event) {     if(event.origin.indexOf('jlcpcb.com')==-1) return;     $('#frameLogin').empty(); // THIS LINE HIDES THE BUTTON     $('#frameLogin').html(event.data); },false); Hope this helps you to access and I hope the developers could fix it ;). Regards.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Can you try close browser and open it , and then remove the cookie and try again? If it told you the account already been taken when you sign in with google account, you can click the Forgot the Password to reset it, and use the email and new password to login. our developers are working on it. thank you
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice