You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to order PCB
2861 4
adamseamster 6 years ago
I am having trouble ordering PCBs with your new system. If I click Generate Gerber or Order at JLCPCB, the Gerber viewer malfunctions and does not allow me to continue ordering. I have tried exporting the gerber and importing it directly into jlcpcb and the same issue occurs. I am able to view the gerber without issue at gerber-viewer.com. Not all of my designs are having this issue, only some of them. I shared one of the PCBs in the public folder. I called it Test_Board.
Comments
Selina 6 years ago
Our system can automatically detect the gerber files, a warning will be issued when a problem is detected, eg: Could not find Drill layer/outline layer, please kindly check whether your files are complete or not when you get a warning. If there is no problem, just ignore the warning and continue placing your order. The website may not recognize the file 100% without error, but rest assured that our engineers will review your files before put it into production. If there is any issue about that, we will let you know. If any other questions, please feel free to write to [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com). Our JLCPCB support is always happy to help. :)
adamseamster 6 years ago
Your system is not working properly. If it can't detect a gerber that was created on easyeda.com, then something is wrong and needs to be fixed. I posted the issue to make you aware that a problem exists, and I even created a test file for you to look at. I'm unable to verify a gerber before ordering, and I'm having to verify them with 3rd party software. The problem didn't exist before you updated the site last week.
chan48969999 6 years ago
I tested your test project, which i not able to see preview and not able to auto detect dimension in pcb order page. Maybe you can manually keyin pcb info in order page and they will verify gerber. they will contact you if needed to top up or any doubt.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Issue confirm, JLCPCB will try to figure it out. thanks report.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice