You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to update PCB from scematic
485 9
jthompson8 1 year ago
im having a "failed to connect to server, please check your internet connection" when i try to update the PCB from the schematic using the option "Design/Update PCB" i no there is nothing wrong with my internet connection as i can press "File/Save" and it connects and saves changes just fine this happens a lot but usually if i just click the "Design/Update PCB" again it works second or third time of trying but now its doing it continually, i have tried 30 or 40 times in a row and it wont update the PCB. it appears to be some kind of bug specific to a given project, i can update the board on other projects fine but one particular project wont update without giving me this completely irrelevant error message. short of removing components one by one until i work out what wont transfer, im not sure what to do next
Comments
jthompson8 1 year ago
so i have narrowed it down to component TM1638 JLC part number C19187 if i remove this component from the schematic i can update the PCB again if i then re add it from the Library i can no longer update the PCB again if i mark the component as "Convert to PCB = NO" all is good and i can update the PCB less the component in question (not really helping though) then i tried adding the component manually to the PCB so it has a different ID but then the update PCB scan just removes it on me again saying it should not be there as it is not on the schematic, even if i mark it as locked (what does locked do exactly?) still stuck as i cannot make an LED display if i cannot add the LED display driver to the PCB sigh
jthompson8 1 year ago
i have narrowed it down to a .jason error coming from the footprint /easyedaResource/production/dataStr/component/08119.............json if the component in question is marked as "Convert to PCB" then linking the footprint under "Custom properties" produces this json error message that does not seem to be visible when updating PCB eaven though it is stoping the PCB from updating if i create a custom footprint that looks the same it now works
andyfierman 1 year ago
@jthompson8, To make sure this is dealt with quickly, please select the Footprint in the Library then right click Report Error and submit a clear description of the problem. Thanks.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@jthompson8 please try to set PC DNS as 8.8.8.8 and then try again, we are trying to solve this without changing DNS
jthompson8 1 year ago
@usersupport i dont have a clue what you are on about changing DNS
vibracom 1 year ago
Hi, In order to add info to issue: in my case, I had to remove C3350 (RVT1V471M1010) as it caused the "cannot connect to server error" when updating PCB. I changed it for C131125 (RVE1V471M1010) and I was able to update PCB. @UserSupport :  Also, I tried to change DNS  with no result . I tried different standard versions: Desktop 6.5.1 under Ubuntu 21.04, Web 6.5.3 under Chrome and Firefox, and under Ubuntu 21.04 and Windows 10, always same error.
iylee 1 year ago
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">2022/05/10</font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">일반적으로 라이브러리 TR 2N3904(TO92) ---> PCB 업데이트 실패  (Supplier Part C118538)</font></font></font></font> <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">                                    2N3904 (SOT-23) ---> PCB Update PASS</font></font>
UserSupport 1 year ago
@jthompson8 @iylee @vibracom Hi, please update all parts from library at Design Menu - Update All Components from Library we are solving this issue, need some time thanks
vibracom 1 year ago
@usersupport I updated parts, now it works, I can put C3350 and update from PCB without issue. Thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice