You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to Convert Project to PCB
1476 3
zmarzec 7 years ago
Concise problem statement: Tried to place Arduino Uno from user library, once I hit "unable to convert project to PCB", it says verify the packages error on the Arduino. I click the PCB design below it and it says Ok. I try to convert project to PCB again and I get the same error. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Search for Arduino Uno, select the first one. 2. Click Convert Project to PCB 3. Click the error Arduino and update the package with PCB design below 4. Try to Convert Project to PCB again Results: Unable to convert Expected results: Take me to PCB page Browser: Chrome
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Zmarzec, Sorry but this is not a bug. When you search for a schematic symbol for `ARDUINO UNO` you will see that it calls up the `ARDUINO UNO S` package for this part and not `ARDUINO UNO` * Here's what you need to do: Find and `Favorite` the `ARDUINO UNO` schematic symbol: ![enter image description here][1] Then select and `Favorite` the appropriate `ARDUINO UNO S` package: ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20161020/5808786612173.png [2]: /editor/20161020/580878e10904d.png
zmarzec 7 years ago
I see, I had selected other PCB packages with the same error. I was unaware that you had to "favorite" both the symbol and PCB. Seems very confusing, the update package should not say "OK" after selecting it without favoriting it.
zmarzec 7 years ago
Works as expected though, thanks for the help!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice