You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to send updates from schematic to PCB
634 14
mchahn 6 years ago
I cannot update my PCB from my schematic. It worked until today. When I tell it to update it shows the list of changes, but the changes don't happen. The nets are unchanged and then when I try to update again it shows the same changes. I have given Dillon access to the project. It is my project XY-reve. Account Mchahn.
Comments
mchahn 6 years ago
BTW, I recently replaced my PCB file with one from recovery. But the new name is the same as the old. And the linkage seems OK since the update command from the PCB shows the changes from the schematic.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
I'm having the same problem. I have to close al my windows and restart, crash recover, and I've lost my changes. Import changes again, reroute, and it fails even though it routed it 100% in seconds just five minutes before.
dillon 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots But the last update is 10 days ago. Two users report, I think we need to dig
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
Perhaps having too many windows open causes conflicts. This website opens new windows for everything and I end up with three views of the same sheet from not paying attention to which one is active. I was able to recover my board and
dillon 6 years ago
@boxxofrobots EasyEDA has all version of your design, you can recover from any points, but we hope we can find why, then we can fix this. Thanks
mchahn 6 years ago
I think it has something to do with recovering old versions. I had just done a recovery when the problem started. I have done recoveries before with no problem. The way I do recoveries is to load the old version, delete the latest version, and save the recovery with the same name.
dillon 6 years ago
@mchahn Thanks for to share your project with me? You can see, your schematic compoent is not match your PCB package. the Pin number is `1 2` ,but the Pad number is `+ -`, please use https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/Schematic.htm#Footprint-Manager ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170717/596c0f20a8246.png
mchahn 6 years ago
Thanks. Hopefully some time in the future the software can say why it isn't working.
mchahn 6 years ago
I just noticed that my XY-reve project disappeared from the list of projects on the left. I can still get to it from my home page. Can you take a look?
mchahn 6 years ago
Also I find that my files cannot find each other for updating. So I am stopped again.
mchahn 6 years ago
> my XY-reve project disappeared from the list of projects on the left > my files cannot find each other for updating I fixed this. I didn't know there was an option to remove a project from the editor. Sorry for the trouble.
dillon 6 years ago
@mchahn https://easyeda.com/projects/mylists you can hide some projects, we have some customers have created lots of projects, so need to hide some old projects. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170717/596c2fb03b229.png
mchahn 6 years ago
The updating of PCB changes from the schematic is still not working right. I fixed the buzzer pins. It updates the PCB but it keeps showing the same changes in the update dialog. Can you take a look at it again?
mchahn 6 years ago
> updating of PCB changes from the schematic is still not working right. Ignore this. I found another part with bad pins. I'm sorry for all the trouble.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice