You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Undo not working correctly
803 9
MikeDB 4 years ago
Seems to happen randomly as I cannot repeat it reliably, but sometimes when I use Undo several times it seems to jump over more recent changes and Undo things from earlier in the edit.  Has anybody else seen this ?
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
It is known issue, we can't find the steps to reproduce it.
MikeDB 4 years ago
@UserSupport Okay thanks.   I can't reproduce it reliably either - it just happens at random.
mchahn 3 years ago
When I make a number of changes and then use multiple undos, some of the changes will be undone but then it jumps to another sheet in the schematic and starts undoing changes in that sheet.  So I can't make more than a few undos in the first sheet.  I find undo almost unusable because of this.
UserSupport 3 years ago
@mchahn Do you remember any steps to reproduce this issue?
mchahn 3 years ago
It happens every time I make changes in one sheet, make changes in another sheet, and then try to do muliple undos in the second sheet.  It switches sheets after a few undos.
UserSupport 3 years ago
@mchahn It is will switch sheets to undo.
mchahn 3 years ago
I understand that, but it switches too early.  If I make 1 change to sheet 1, and then make 10 changes to sheet two, then when I undo five or six changes on sheet 2 it switches back to the change on sheet 1.  The rest of the changes on sheet two can never be undone.  It is quite broken.
mchahn 3 years ago
I apologize.  It may be redo, not undo, that is broken.  I haven't used it since I posted this and now I don't remember if it was undo or redo.
John Lonergan 2 years ago
No undo is broken too. It jumps to a page I edited far more distantly. I guess I don't know how grandular the undo feature is - possibly not every change but snapshots instead - in which case the undo/redo will seem random and useless.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice