You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Uniform Custom Attributes
758 6
Dddienst 7 years ago
**Feature Request** Uniform Custom Attributes How would you like the feature to work? The ability to apply custom attributes to ALL components added to a project. Why is this feature important to you? I like to track Manufacturer, Part Description, and other attributes for all components to be listed in the BOM.
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Dddeinst, Welcome to EasyEDA. You may be pleased to discover that this feature already exists. #### Adding attibutes to parts already placed into a schematic ![enter image description here][1] Creates: ![enter image description here][2] You can also add supplier information: ![enter image description here][3] Creates: ![enter image description here][4] * Note that since the V3.10.2 upgrade, EasyEDA is able to supply a selection of commonly used components directly. * Parts with added attributes can then be copied to other instances in (and between) schematics to save having to enter the attributes individually. #### Adding attibutes to your own parts Although you cannot add `Supplier` information to any component that you create (because that information is often user location dependent), using `Add parameter`, you **can** add any other information to it and choose which will appear in the BoM and which is just for in-schematic information. That way, every time that component is placed in a schematic (by you from `My Parts` or by anyone else who `Favorites` it), it will bring with it all the additional attributes. [1]: /editor/20161021/5809c1bc5374e.png [2]: /editor/20161021/5809c231cdf91.png [3]: /editor/20161021/5809c47644382.png [4]: /editor/20161021/5809c54f9ca6b.png
Dddienst 7 years ago
Yes, I know I can add them but then I need to go to every component and add the parameter. My Request was for an ability to specify parameters that are automatically added to each component used in a project. Since these are used to make the BOM if I mis-spell on some components wont it add extra unnecessary columns of the same info to the BOM. Being able to specify them once would eliminate that.
dillon 7 years ago
@Dddienst You are right, we will try to think about this, we will provie a tool to automatic to match this, no need to input Hope you like to use EasyEDA componets, we will source them already, but the compoents are few, will be bigger soon. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161022/580ad920ec80a.png
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Dddienst Ah, I think I get the question now. You want to be able to add arbitrary column titles (`Key`) such as: **Description**; **Link to Datasheet**; **Manufacturer**; **Fitted to top/bottom** and so on, for ***all*** the parts on a board and then you go through them, adding the relevant content (`Value` and `In BoM`) on a part by part basis (bearing in mind that once you have one completed part, you can copy it into other instances of the same part). You want an some sort of extra tick box in the `Add parameter` dialogue; `Apply to all parts in this Document` or maybe even: `Apply to all parts in this Project` Then you only need to fill in the `Key` and `Value` fields once. There still needs to be a way to select `In BoM` on a per part basis.
Dddienst 7 years ago
Correct. Well the keys once which would make them uniform and the values can be specified part by part. But yea.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Yes sorry, `Key` once. `Value` per part.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice