You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unresponsive as though limit reached
698 5
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: Steps to reproduce bug: 1.I have 4 schematics nearly complete 2.I rotated an op amp to satisfy actual prototype circuit 3.Can no longer make additions, have saved, waited 15 hours still the same Results: Non responsive to any further changes Expected results: That I should be able to continue despite rotating component Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Can you post a link to a public copy of your project? Do you see the same problem if you start a new schematic?
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
Hi I managed to get it going again by using Bus rather than wire Thank you for your suggestions. I am now about 100 hours in, so a bit difficult to restart. will see how it goes using Bus rather than wire links.
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, I am sorry, I can't understand your question. What you mean limit? EasyEDA has no limit. >Browser: Mozilla Firefox Firefox is slower than Chrome, If you want to change to Chrome, it will be faster. For big schematic, Chrome is better EasyEDA will provide a desktop version in this month, it is faster.
cdrhd1500 7 years ago
Well it ran out of wire then, because I could no longer wire one point to another Thanks will try Chrome in case it is a browser issue.
dillon 7 years ago
In this case, you can use netlable. bellow image, the two netlable with same name, will connect each other, no need to wire. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161107/582032fa22e1b.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice