You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
"Update PCB" function problem
1246 9
laszlo.olah86 6 years ago
I've switched to the newer version (v.5.4.9) and after than, the "Update PCB" function is automatically re-place the components on my PCB (I've nothing change on the schematics), and this cause missing contacts, not right placed components. How can I solve this problem? !'ve attached before-after pictures, to show, how it's looks like after I updating my PCB. Thanks for your help in advance. before updating the PCB : ![before_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/AFLpemoF6xdmssp5CEiMQNsK3FYQS0xFC3gTOcaa.png) after updating the PCB: ![after.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NY5n8HOc2SjZDqouNFlAOytie92Z4f3p11fOizyi.png)
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Can you give Chrome or Firefox a try? we never test under IE
I've tested at first under Chrome, than IE, the same issue.
UserSupport 6 years ago
@laszlo.olah86 Please right-click the project folder and download to us, [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will help to check.
UserSupport 6 years ago
Hi After testing the file you sent me, it can import change to PCB at Firefox and Chrome and IE11, can you try to close the editor and remove the browser's caches and try again?
Hi, i've tried, but nothing changed. :(
This undesired "function" affects only the "0603" SMD packages... It is possible, that the Schmetamic file is somehow corrupted and this has an impact on the PCB update function?
andyfierman 6 years ago
@laszlo.olah86, You are using quite an old version of Chrome. Can you update it to the latest version and see if that fixes this behaviour?
With the newest chrome is also the same.
UserSupport 6 years ago
@laszlo.olah86 Please “Let's Chat” online at the right corner online chat tool, I need to remote control your computer.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice