You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Update all messes up "flipped" components
840 3
LieBtrau 4 years ago
Hello, I discovered some behavior of the schematic capture tool that might lead to serious errors. Twice rotating by 90° a component is preserved by "Update all".  Flipping the component, which actually results in the same is undone by "Update all".  So if you place an LED from the library with cathode left and anode right, you flip it (because it fits your schematic best in that way), doing an "update all" will restore the original orientation of the LED.  So if you didn't notice it, your LED will be wrongly polarized. As can be seen below, after execution of "update all" the flipped version is incorrect. ![After update all](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oWA9XxSwxC8Gm7qRse53eSpHPjY1BxYfkvmO9ydC.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
hi,yes it has this problem, easyeda doesnt remember its flipped or not, then after updated, it show incorrect, there is not good solution fot this.
andyfierman 4 years ago
There is no user warning that this can happen and the consequences of this bug are so dangerous that I think the flip command should be replaced by "rotate 90, rotate 90" until a solution to this issue can be found.
LieBtrau 4 years ago
Hi Andy, Temporarily disabling the flip command, might be a good option. For a two pin component like a diode rotating twice by 90 degrees is the same as flipping.  For a three pin component this is not the case.  The flip command is a nice-to-have to properly draw your schematics. Below you can see what I mean.  I want to be able to flip components to get a cleaner schematic. ![Flipping versus rotating by 180°](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3D52kzmY1AJ6Fcebd9T4epEwBvWCT4E1f2T7R0Pr.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice