You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Update PCB move discret components
1918 21
liosab38 7 years ago
Hello, **BUG** Concise problem statement: When I import changes in the PCB, all the resistors and capacitors are move in 4 different parts of the sheet. I haven't done any change.... before : ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161031/58174c0c9737d.png After import changes : ![enter image description here][2] [2]: /editor/20161031/58174c3f8cd96.png and ![enter image description here][3] [3]: /editor/20161031/58174c6a23bd1.png Dillon has access to my project Alim mix to do the action liosab38
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Yes, the compoents server's need to fix. will fix soon. Sorry.
dillon 7 years ago
In the V3.11.1 , we should fix it. Now you can try and report.
IBNobody 7 years ago
I am seeing this issue on my PCB now as well. Verified that I was running 3.11.1 and tried to import changes to footprints. https://easyeda.com/ibnobody/MX_Alps_RGB_SK6812-40b43aef26af47d4b305abc19ef062fd
andyfierman 7 years ago
I may not be quite the same as Liosab38 was seeing but I can confirm that there is a problem. I forked your project and `Favorite`-ed the MX-ALPS-HALF-RGB-SK6812-AIO and MX-ALPS-DBL-RGB-SK6812-AIO packages. Then I deleted SW1 (just to make a change) and tried to do `Update PCB`. This is the PCB before the updates: ![enter image description here][1] and this is the result of deleting SW1 and then updating the PCB: ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20161102/58191da0531f8.png [2]: /editor/20161102/58191c8551118.png
dillon 7 years ago
@IBNobody @Andyfierman now we have 3 data server. when call back the packages. some packages can't be Synchronize
dillon 7 years ago
We have found the problems, and find the way. just need to time to Synchronize them . Sorry for this upgrade. Good luck is we have full version of our users' design
eric 7 years ago
@IBNobody @Andyfierman V3.11.3 released. The issue has been fixed in V3.11.3. And the performance of *`Import Changes`* were improved a little. Now you can try again. Thank you!
andyfierman 7 years ago
hanks Eric, That seems to work OK now.
IBNobody 7 years ago
@eric It is now fixed! Thank you.
liosab38 7 years ago
Hello, I get the version 3.11.3. There is an improuvement but some components still have some bugs. You can check on my project Alim mix. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161103/581a11430e17f.png Regards
EasyEDA 7 years ago
@Liosab38 fixed the package version. Now, Everything is OK
IBNobody 7 years ago
This issue has reappeared on the following project. https://easyeda.com/ibnobody/MX_Alps_RGB_SK6812-40b43aef26af47d4b305abc19ef062fd
support 7 years ago
@IBNobody Before confirm the problem, we need to told how we update the package. We use the first pad's center X and Y as Reference point. If your package is changed (the pads's X ,Y ) or the layer (from top to bottom or bottom to top) in these case, will cause the problem Please make sure if you chagne the pads attributes
IBNobody 7 years ago
I did move two pads on the device over slightly (5 mil each). I did not expect the origin of the component to change. But that must have affected the pad detection algorithm. I wish that I could specify an origin on my footprint. Origin symbol present on component: Snap component using origin symbol. Origin symbol absent on component: Snap component using existing centerpoint algorithm.
dillon 7 years ago
@IBNobody lots of old package no origin, the new system has origin, but we can't change, maybe use first pad's center point for erver, if we change, lots of PCBs will be problem.
andyfierman 7 years ago
@IBNobody, Just in case you are not already aware of this: for you own parts including clones of library parts, you can set the origin using the `Canvas Origin` button on the PCBLib Tools palette: ![enter image description here][1] This button exists in all the different Editors so the origin of symbols, schematics and PCBs can be user defined. [1]: /editor/20161216/5853adce0ea88.png
IBNobody 7 years ago
@andyfierman > This button exists in all the different Editors so the origin of symbols, schematics and PCBs can be user defined. Sure, but EasyEDA ignores the origin in favor of its snap grid alignment algorithm.
dillon 7 years ago
@IBNobody Yes EasyEDA ignore that origin. the origin just help the users to see the positon. Why we can't use origin, because lots of old packages without right origin, but have pads. So we first to find pads, if no pads, then use origin. maybe this will be a well know issus of EasyEDA (:
fedy0 4 years ago
Anytime I update EasyEDA version, and try to make changes in the schematics then update the PCB, all my designs Rat nets are scattered. Please how can I maintain a synchronized PCB and schematic? Version used: 6.2.11
andyfierman 4 years ago
@fedy0, You have posted into a very long 2 year old topic. Please repost into a new topic with at least, some supporting images or better, an animated gif or best the url of a public copy of a project which illustrates your  issue.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Please also read: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Understanding-Ratlines-371bdbf646c54b23a57451eb05b2026d](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Understanding-Ratlines-371bdbf646c54b23a57451eb05b2026d)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice