You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Updating 3d models in schematic
3135 2
lynxlabeling 1 year ago
I recently converted a project to the pro version from the standard version. When I tried to update the PCB from the schematic, the update was going to remove many of the 3d models from the standard components (basic parts in the JLCPCB site). I can't find anything to update these components so that the 3d models aren't removed. I tried "Design/Update Project Library" but this action is irreversible and I have no idea what it does. The documentation seems to be out of date and all the pictures of menus are in Chinese. Please advise how to handle this situation, and consider updating the documentation.
Comments
lynxlabeling 1 year ago
It turns out that the device models have changed rather dramatically in the Pro version. The solution is to use the Tools/Device Manager. Select the components you want to be replaced in the "Current device" section. Then search for and select the updated model in the "Target device" section. For property, select "Merge properties(target first)" and for key properties, select only "Keep designator and unique ID". Then click "Replace", then after the update is done, select "Cancel".
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi after import Std files, you need to bind 3d models at 3d model manager at PCB tools menu, or you can edit the project device library, and bind the 3d model at property via: ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UFuIkeAl5Po39oi84DsMsGbV2xT6XeCE1RPklKDe.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice