You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Updating PCB from schematic report dialog
615 3
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
When updating the PCB from the schematic, changes to nets only are reported as changes to components. While I understand that the component records contain the net assignments to their pins, it is disconcerting on the report dialog to list them as changed, when only their pin assignments changed. Please consider changing the report to list pin reassignments separately. The only time a component should be listed as changed is if it really was changed, i.e. replaced with another component.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
I not really understand your require, can you add some images?
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
@UserSupport In the schematic, I changed the name of a net to 'trigger' and shown below (nothing else was changed): ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2I8t4Dfs7qc0qC8d1BPgeYwi608bdG7Pqa2VkcbR.png) Here is the resulting dialog in the PCB (when updating from schematic): ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1UiNuFAzIA8wYTuKeQvs0CBfWqoyu64hcPg3TdAe.png) The section called 'Nets' is correct and appropriate information. The section called 'Components' should not list any of the components shown. These components were not actually replaced, but merely their net associations. I understand that the internal data stores the net for each component pin, so these associations are indeed changed, but the components are not actually replaced. If I had replaced the component, then yes it should be listed. But if I didn't replace the component, but only changed the net name or the net it is connected to, the component should not be listed as replaced. In summary, the dialog should only show: Nets: Add trigger: C1.1,R2.2, ... Does my request make sense now? Scott
UserSupport 5 years ago
It is a known issue, we will fix this at v5.8.x Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice