You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Upright Audio jack
554 5
lukasmax.frahm 5 years ago
Hey Guys, I wonder if there are any Upright Audio Jack footprints in EasyEDA like for this Audio Jack: C145817 (LCSC part number). I need this special Audio Jack type because I want to mout the PCB parallel to the Panel and not with an angle. Regards Max
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Try searching for things like: "vertical jack" Maybe try adding the plug diameter of 3.5mm or the manufacturer's part number: PJ-3111 If you find a system or user contributed part or you make your own, please check it very carefully against the manufacturer's datasheet.
cleebaar123 5 years ago
If you press shift f and search Audio\_Vertical\_PCB\_35mm\, you will find the component you are looking for\.
@cleebaar123 Thank you really much! But I created my own design and its looking like yours! But mine is more ugly xD
@andyfierman Thank you for your fast reply! I created my own footprint!
andyfierman 5 years ago
@lukasmax.frahm, Well done! I forgot to add that it would be good if you add links to the supplier's or manufacturer's device page and datasheet for your symbol and/or footprint. Please use manufacturer's datasheets where possible because supplier information can sometimes be sketchy. Datasheets showing properly dimensioned drawings are important to ensure you have got them correct in the footprint and for other users to check against. Also add some tags such as: vertical; jack; audio; 3.5mm You can add this information by **shift-F** searching for your new symbol and/or footprint, selecting it then doing right-click **Modify**. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice