You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Usability issues
935 4
seppo.pietarinen 6 years ago
Hi, I've compiled a list of issues that I've encountered with the new version. Hope this helps! **1\. How it works now:** When using Google Login EasyEDA logs out very often. Every day (or every two days) a new login is needed. **Expected**: It should remember the user login indefinitely or at least for 30 days **2\. How it works now:** When deleting a wire corner point by double-clicking it brings up Track properties window both in Schematic and PCB editors. **Expected**: It shouldn't bring up a window, just delete the point **3\. How it works now:** When doing a Save As… for a PCB lib, EasyEDA doesn't remember the Owner setting. **Expected**: EasyEDA should use the Owner setting of the current PCB Lib when choosing Save As... **4\. How it works now:** Editing a rotated text label in PCB turns it 180 degrees. **Expected**: It shouldn't rotate again after editing **5\. How it works now:** In PCB selecting multiple text labels is possible but when moving them only one actually moves. **Expected**: All selected labels should move together **6\. How it works now:** Text labels cannot be placed using x, y coordinates, only by dragging. **Expected**: Text labels should have x, y just like other components **7\. How it works now:** For PCB Wire there's no CUT or WELD tools. An existing wire cannot be cut in two and an existing wire cannot be extended with a new wire. I've reported this before and I think is the biggest single issue in EasyEDA **Expected**: When creating a wire and continuing it later with a new draw it should work as if the whole line was drawn at once. **8\. How it works now:** When moving a wire in the bottom layer it snaps to features in the top layer. **Expected**: It should only snap to features within its own layer.
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, thank you for the report. :) **1\. How it works now:** When using Google Login EasyEDA logs out very often. Every day (or every two days) a new login is needed. **Have you enabled the "Remember me" option when you login?** **2\. How it works now:** When deleting a wire corner point by double-clicking it brings up Track properties window both in Schematic and PCB editors. **Fixed, under testing.** **3\. How it works now:** When doing a Save As… for a PCB lib, EasyEDA doesn't remember the Owner setting. **Added to todo list.** **4\. How it works now:** Editing a rotated text label in PCB turns it 180 degrees. **Issue confirmed, waiting to fix.** **5\. How it works now:** In PCB selecting multiple text labels is possible but when moving them only one actually moves. **added to to-do list.** **6\. How it works now:** Text labels cannot be placed using x, y coordinates, only by dragging. **added to to-do list.** **7\. How it works now:** For PCB Wire there's no CUT or WELD tools. An existing wire cannot be cut in two and an existing wire cannot be extended with a new wire. I've reported this before and I think is the biggest single issue in EasyEDA You can shift+double click the track now, we will provide the cutting tool in the future. **8\. How it works now:** When moving a wire in the bottom layer it snaps to features in the top layer. The snap function is working for the whole PCB. thanks again. by the way, the locked function is testing now. :)
seppo.pietarinen 6 years ago
Thanks for the reply! Seppo
seppo.pietarinen 5 years ago
**1\. How it works now:** When using Google Login EasyEDA logs out very often. Every day (or every two days) a new login is needed. **Have you enabled the "Remember me" option when you login?** This doesn't help when logging in using Google.
korishantalshin 5 years ago
I have also had this problem with the login. Checking "Remember Me" has no effect with the Google Login credentials.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice