You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Used parts Lib.
464 5
gidimiz 3 years ago
Is there a way to have a lib with all the used parts from other previous design and personal lib? I have made few PCB and ordered parts from LCSC and other suppliers, and I would like to reuse the parts that I already have in new designs. The Work Space already has "My library" and that can have all the part that I have used or want to use in the future with symbols etc just like LCSC. Maybe also add some comments like personal part number, location etc. This can save a lot of time incorporating user parts lib. to be reused in new design just like other leading PCB design software have. Regards.
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
You said: "Is there a way to have a lib with all the used parts from other previous design and personal lib?" and then: "The Work Space already has "My library" and that can have all the part that I have used or want to use in the future" I'm not sure how what you are aksing about is different from what you can already do with this: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9n9SGCl6jFtpBMO8rwvBW5tVBHcYi1G7H0bhTg5M.png) and - after you have clicked "Fovorite" on a part - this: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/DzX2KOcL0y5HE3OIgqnTW3xeZduiwUXr1ovfRmV9.png)
gidimiz 3 years ago
Hi. No, this is not it. Let me try to explain again. I have old projects, projects A, projects B, projects C, etc. In each project I used CAP, Res, Inductors, IC etc. that I bought and I have stock to reuse in other projects. Now I want to start a new Project Z. I also need to use CAP, Res, Inductors, IC etc. But I want to reuse the same parts & part numbers that I already have in stock ( i.e. I used in previous projects ). The way I do this today, I go to project A and copy the part to project Z. That's the only way it copies the part with the part number I already bought. Maybe something like this: The parts are a list from other older projects that I have placed in the design. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TdHtnhAtMsJl2eTlFyfWZCI8ERfoIX8A9wUQYtqM.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
I think I get it now. At the moment the easiest way by far to do this is to copy and paste your symbols into a one or more schematic sheets that you use as a private library. It's the same as copying them from old projects but you can keep them together in a set of named and grouped sheets in a separate library. You can't effectively do the same thing with footprints because they have to be pulled in from the library by the Footprint attribute in the symbol.
gidimiz 3 years ago
Yes, no need for the foot print as it is linked to the part. But it would be great if such a feature will be in the future. Also, I would like to see the "Smart Dimension" tool ( in the footprint design) also in PCB design. When you do holes or you want to place things in the exact distance, you need to move them manually and with the "Smart Dimension" locks the part and then you can use the dimension to move it just like in the footprint.
andyfierman 3 years ago
You should create a separate Feature Request for the Smart Dimension idea. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice