You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
User Contributed 3D models not loading.
818 13
Harsh Dethe 1 year ago
So I am trying to add 3D models to components. I added all the ones available in LCSC, for the ones that are not available I went on to check user-contributed models. But it just won't load. it keeps showing "loading..." I left it for the last 20min still nothing. I also tried clearing the browser history and cache. Still the same issue. Now what to do?
Comments
Rafael Vargas 1 year ago
I can't find any components in user contribuited also. Not even for a resistor or any component whatsoever. Last week this was working just fine.
2021dmpc 1 year ago
I am experiencing the same issue with user contributed items not loading. It says "Load Faild!" in the window when it attempts to load the list of items. It appears like a server connection issue related to only the user contributed.  Tried several things like restarting, signing back in and such before seeing this.  Is this sort of thing common or is something going on?
Rafael Vargas 1 year ago
@2021dmpc It is the first time I'm experiencing this bug. This is very frustrating because my students need the components that I created to complete their class activities. Hope that it is solved as soon as possible.
2021dmpc 1 year ago
I hear you. If this is an issue with servers, any potential new users would not have the full features! I am using the opertunty to practice making symbols and footprints from scratch. At least the items in your own project can be saved.   I noticed early this morning a new notification pop up down by the clock in the corner about failing to load. I guess that's what it was for? Let's hope it's just getting an update or something
Rafael Vargas 1 year ago
@2021dmpc Yeap, and I still have access to all the components that I've created. I just can't share them because my students can't find them.
2021dmpc 1 year ago
still not workin'. welp i guess it's time to try out that Ki cad one or look for a better alternative lol too bad just started using this
2021dmpc 1 year ago
![f.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vCYWdHc402OouS5hsXAE5uH3ZpyrMcZouheJTEMO.png)
2021dmpc 1 year ago
this is my second project attempt. stopped working at the point I was about to add some connectors and realized its not working.  (to show that I'm actually working on a project lol): ![s.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/atnMujHiQSJzoPeoTNSzdY8q3AdpLLS97fjsqoKc.jpeg)
astrobubu 1 year ago
@2021dmpc what a beautiful and neat of a schematic! mine is usually a jumble of wires haha! anyways, I too had the same problem show up today.
andyfierman 1 year ago
Please see Dillon's post in: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/User-Contributed-search-doesnt-work-df08bac9301e4310b283d74150c29b10](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/User-Contributed-search-doesnt-work-df08bac9301e4310b283d74150c29b10)
Dharma Research Lab 1 year ago
I also had the same problem of User Contributed Load failed...
Rafael Vargas 1 year ago
Just tested today and it's working fine again. I hope to never experience this again.
2021dmpc 1 year ago
it looks like it has been updated to 2.0 and now works for me as well. would be nice to see a notification for updates like this in the future so I know what the deal is. happy pcb'in guys
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice