You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
V6.1.48 did not fix leftover highlight
351 6
electronut42 4 years ago
In PCB routing, sometimes one part pad and associated trace will turn white and stay that way.  No scroll or redraw fixes it.  You can fix trace by deleting it and redraw, and it will be back red, but part pads still white.  See picture. I was hoping this rev might fix that.  Makes me think things are still selected.  Running under Firefox 66.0.2 (64-bit) in LINUX Mint 19.0 Thanks. -Dan ![Screenshot from 2019-05-21 15-44-17.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/EaXKWIqJ14GwEv3EVI8dUvyiSTAA8xVOZ2DXIf97.png)
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi I can't repeat this issue, are you have pressed hotkey H to highlight the net? if yes, you need to press H again to release it.
electronut42 4 years ago
@UserSupport  Yes, "H" does clear it, nice to know.  But I did not use H to turn it on, I was editing traces, moving them, and it gets stuck on.  Not expected, but sounds like not a bug. -Dan
electronut42 4 years ago
I might add that this seems to happen when I use the ALT snap, when I am trying to fine-position a part or trace corner on the board. I wish ALT click worked.  When I position something and click while holding the ALT, it does not click, I have to let go of ALT and hope the trace doesn't snap back to grid when I click on it. -Dan
UserSupport 4 years ago
hi that is a feature at v6.1, it works same as hotkey H, they are the same function. when you hold ALT and click a track or pad, it will hightlight the same net objects. thanks
UserSupport 4 years ago
![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iM9IE1NRFANy01RH7M3ymtltSTqQa7EhD4IonzRD.png)
electronut42 4 years ago
This is a conflict then.  You are forced to live with the alt-drag (alt grid) to keep traces straight, since the grid doesn't work on part pads on odd spacing.  You should get rid of this new feature when you are drawing traces, and make Alt-click a way to drop the trace where it is in alt-grid drag.  That is much more common to do.  Why would I need to select a net while I'm dragging?  Maybe when you are NOT in draw tool it should work. Another bug I just ran into, and this is definitely a bug, is when I am drawing the perimeter of a copper area, and I want to pan the screen, I hit the roller button and drag, while in the middle of a copper outline draw, and clicking the roller adds a new corner to the outline!  Only a left mouse click should add a corner. Thanks. -electronut
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice