You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
VCC and GND ratlines that won't go away
2408 9
mchahn 7 years ago
I have ratlines on my GND and VCC lines that I can't fix. I have triple-checked them. Can you look at my board-v2 and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks ...
Comments
mchahn 7 years ago
I refreshed the PCB from the schematic and some problems went away. Now I've got some signal ratlines but I'm fixing those.
mchahn 7 years ago
After fixing the signals I'm back to having the same GND and VCC problems.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Sorry but I can't see your project. For some reason, your dashboard says you have 1 Public project but it actually shows zero public projects. ![enter image description here][1] That aside, one thing to check is that if you have any GND and VCC nodes that are connected *only* by copper areas and do *not* have any traces connecting them, then you must do a `Rebuild copper area` and make sure that the copper areas are visible. [1]: /editor/20160516/5738f4bf5e465.png
mchahn 7 years ago
I switched a project from public to private so the DB must have gotten confused. If you give me your email I will share the project using a URL. I have rebuilt my copper area and imported from the schematic multiple times. I have stared at the ground plane and there are no islands.
support 7 years ago
Can you share it to support@easyeda.com ? some times, you don't connect the track to pad to pad, or add more vias to fix this problem.
mchahn 7 years ago
> some times, you don't connect the track to pad to pad Yes. Thanks to your help I found that I needed to fix several track-to-pad that weren't snapped to the white dot. So I have learned to check the white dots.
alan.green 7 years ago
I found sometimes that components with connections via copy areas sometimes get ratlines if I move them, even after using "Rebuild Copper Area". Saving the PCB and refreshing the browser window usually fixes the problem. I wonder if some of your issues were this problem? I haven't been able to reproduce reliably enough to file a bug report.
dillon 7 years ago
@Alan.Green I don't see any problems about ratline, but I trust maybe there are some problems for the ratline. Just know this, the ratline is just a way to show unconnect. if they are connected, you can ignore the ratlines.
alan.green 7 years ago
@Dillon: yes, I've only seen this three or four times and it does not stop me from working. If I can get a reliable test case, I will file a bug report. Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice