You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
VIAS on capacitor...
2271 12
michelslv12 7 years ago
Bonjour... Sur un circuit double face, certains transferts d'une face à l'autre utilisent les électrodes des composants...Comment obliger EasyEDA à éviter ceci. J'ai bien essayé de changer les propriétés de la pastille du composant en demandant qu'il n'utilise que le circuit du dos, mais, sur l'autre face, les pistes passent sur le trou du composant comme si ce composant n'existait pas...Probablement un bug... Avez-vous la solution ? Merci d'avance. IN ENGLISH Hello... On a double-sided circuit, some transfers from one side to the other use the electrodes of the components ... How to oblige EasyEDA to avoid this ? I have tried to change the properties of the hole of the component by asking that it use only the circuit of the back, but on the other side the tracks pass over the hole of the component as if this component not existed.... Probably a bug ... Do you have the solution?
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Michelslv12, Salut, Bienvenue sur EasyEDA. Si vous définissez des pads pour être sur une seule couche, EasyEDA suppose que les pads n'ont pas de trous. C'est pourquoi les pistes sur l'autre couche ne pas orienter ronde où vous pourriez vous attendre à un trou traversant d'être. Pardonnez moi, mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas simplement utiliser à travers les trous plaqués comme créé pour les plaquettes définies pour être sur toutes les couches et puis juste l'itinéraire de vos pistes autour des tampons sur l'autre couche. Welcome to EasyEDA. If you define pads to be on only one layer then EasyEDA assumes that the pads have no holes. That is why tracks on the other layer do not steer round where you might expect a through hole to be. Sorry but I do not understand why you cannot just use through plated holes as created for pads defined to be on all layers and then just route your tracks round the pads on the other layer.
michelslv12 7 years ago
OK et merci pour votre réponse. J'ai fait réaliser des circuits mais les trous ne sont pas métallisés. Je ne peux donc pas mettre les composans comme les condensateurs debout, car il faut souder les électrodes sur le coté composants et ce n 'est donc pas possible.. C'est pour cela que j'ai demandé à ce que le trou du composant ne fasse pas communiquer les 2 faces. Ce qui est étrange, c'est que le logiciel considère que le trou du composant est un pad, ce qui n'est évidemment pas le cas...
michelslv12 7 years ago
495/5000 OK and thanks for your reply. I made circuits but the holes are not metallized. So I can not put the components like the capacitors standing up, because it is necessary to weld the electrodes on the side components and it is therefore not possible .. That's why I asked that the hole of the component do not communicate both sides. What is strange is that the software considers that the hole of the component is a pad, which obviously is not the case ...
andyfierman 7 years ago
Est-ce le type de construction que vous voulez dire? Disposition de Manhattan? Vous pouvez le faire sur une planche avec des trous traversants plaqués, pas de problème. Is this the type of construction you mean? Manhattan layout? You can do this on a board with plated through holes, no problem. :) ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170110/5874b6c57c434.png
michelslv12 7 years ago
No !! It is the PCB made by EasyEDA which as a problem... My board is made like you say.. I'said : For test, i'have make a PCB with hole no metallised... I may to sold wires, but i'have problem with capacitors. It's not possible to sold with the component on the board !
andyfierman 7 years ago
J'ai de la difficulté à visualiser ce que vous décrivez. `Je peux vendre des fils, mais j'ai un problème avec les condensateurs. Il n'est pas possible de le vendre avec le composant sur le tableau! ` Désolé, mais je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi vous pouvez souder des fils, mais pas des condensateurs. Pouvez-vous poster une photo ou un croquis pour illustrer ce que vous essayez de faire et pourquoi cela pose problème? I am having trouble visualizing what you describe. `I may to sold wires, but i'have problem with capacitors. It's not possible to sold with the component on the board !` Sorry but I still do not understand why you can solder wires but not capacitors. Can you post a photo or a sketch to illustrate what you are trying to do and why this is a problem?
michelslv12 7 years ago
Photo : [1]: /editor/20170111/58751761e89f5.JPG OK Here's a photo. I put the properties of the holes for the back side. See C6 on the -, and C9 on the + Thanks
michelslv12 7 years ago
![BUG][1] [1]: /editor/20170111/58751761e89f5.JPG
andyfierman 7 years ago
Je dois manquer quelque chose ici. Je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas simplement concevoir la planche comme un PCB de deux couches avec des trous bien plaqués. Donc, pour essayer de comprendre, j'ai quelques questions supplémentaires: Ai-je raison de supposer que, à votre image: 1) les traces vertes sont sur le côté soudure de la carte et les traces rouges sont le côté composant? 2) vous ne voulez pas que les traces rouges de traverser les plaquettes vertes où montré par les ellipses jaunes? ![enter image description here][1] 3) Si vous avez des tampons sur la couche supérieure (rouge) et la couche inférieure (verte) de la carte, mais seulement des traces allant aux tampons sur la couche inférieure (verte) de la carte, vous pouvez toujours avoir des traces sur le dessus (Rouge) couche qui ne se connectent pas à ces coussinets double face, mais juste la route autour d'eux. Pourquoi ne voulez-vous pas avoir des tampons sur les couches supérieure et inférieure de la planche? 4) Le problème que vous ne pouvez pas souder aux tampons sur la couche supérieure parce qu'ils sont cachés sous la composante du corps? 5) Même si vous faites vos propres PCB en les gravant vous-même (et donc vous n'avez pas plaqué les trous), pourquoi est-ce un problème pour vous? 6) Les PCB à double face dans EasyEDA ont automatiquement plaqué par des trous joints les plots sur le dessus et le bas - et n'importe quelles couches internes. Pourquoi ne voulez-vous pas que les trous soient traversés? I must be missing something here. I still do not understand why you cannot just design the board as a two layer PCB with plated thorough holes. So to try to understand, I have some more questions: Am I right in assuming that in your image: 1) the green traces are on the solder side of the PCB and the red traces are the component side? 2) you do not want the red traces to cross the green pads where shown by the yellow ellipses? 3) If you have pads on the top (red) and the bottom (green) layer of the PCB but only have traces going to the pads on the bottom (green) layer of the board, you can still have have traces on the top (red) layer that do not connect to these double sided pads but just route around them. Why do you not want to have pads on both the top and bottom layers of the board? 4) Is the problem that you cannot solder to the pads on the top layer because they are hidden under the body component? 5) Even if you are making your own PCBs by etching them yourself (and so you do not have plated through holes), why is this a problem for you? 6) Double sided PCBs in EasyEDA automatically have plated through holes joining pads on the top and bottom - and any internal - layers. Why do you not want the holes to be through plated? [1]: /editor/20170111/58753e2fb3599.png
michelslv12 7 years ago
Ok I made to make by a friend a circuit that has two faces, but the holes are not metallized ... It is therefore necessary to pass from the tails of resistances in the holes ... This is impossible to do if you have a capacitor because you can not solder the pellet if there is the capacitor on it, your undestand? What I do not understand is why the software runs tracks in a hole ???
andyfierman 7 years ago
Because to the software, a pad on only 1 side does not have a hole. Therefore there is no hole to route round on the other layer. You can design a single layer PCB in EasyEDA and you can design a 2 layer PCB that you can print out to hand etch but you have to accept that you must have pads on both sides of a hole. So to design your board, 1. do not use the autorouter; 2. do not route tracks on the top layer to any pad on that layer that will be hidden under any component body. Or just order professionally manufactured PCBs from EasyEDA. They are very low cost and high quality. After all, EasyEDA is designed to make the whole process of designing a circuit and getting it successfully onto a professional quality PCB as easy as possible. :)
michelslv12 7 years ago
Ok thanks... I bought PCB from EasyEda, and i confirm, the quality is better and price very small..
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice