Via diameter DRC error
3079 7
BdT141 2 years ago
Hi, I'm getting a via diameter DRC error but there is no error. It says my via diameters are less than the DRC diameters but both are set to 0.61mm.![EasyEDA Screen.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nuI3vCDNn1OLLNRFA8VkgX60Sc67q4Z9aJ6tdKX9.png)
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
hi when you change the unit to MIL you will see the difference. we will improve this issue. thanks
BdT141 2 years ago
@UserSupport Thank you! I saw that in mills the DRC diameter is 24.016mil so it's just a small rounding error.
Dum Mag (Delta Mike) 6 months ago
so?........
gkerwood 2 weeks ago
@UserSupport. Here we are, two years later... :)
UserSupport 2 weeks ago
@gkerwood it is hard to fix, please modify it manually
gkerwood 2 weeks ago
@UserSupport No problem, it's a small annoyance not a big issue.
longoon12000 1 week ago
To me this is a huge issue. I've been working on a PCB for a couple of weeks and always did DRC checks whenever I've completed some sub area. They were always OK and I had no DRC errors. Now, suddenly, for whatever reason, it shows up with like 400 DRC errors. Either there are DRC errors, or there are no DRC errors, it can not be that the application suddenly decides that there should be DRC errors. Then when setting up design rules I enter "0.61" as the via diameter. All my vias are 0.61mm in diameter. It simply can not be that this would cause DRC errors. How do I fix this? By going through 400+ vias in "mil" setting and adding an additional 0.016mil? Definitely not. This shouldn't be a problem in the first place and I need to know how this can be solved without having to edit 400+ vias!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow
We use cookies to offer you a better experience. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you consent to the use of our cookies.