You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Via default properties
2700 8
terry8345 6 years ago
Is there a way to set the default hole side for a via, so I don't have to keep changing it after I place it on the PCB? I can't find any menu for setting default values except for DRC. The minimum hole size for a via is 13mil. When I place a via it is set for 12mil, which gives a DRC error. I would like the default value to be 13mil. Is it possible to change it to that?
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] # :) [1]: /editor/20170526/5927164b4dd9d.png
terry8345 6 years ago
@andyfierman
terry8345 6 years ago
That just sets the Design Rule. It doesn't change the default value for the via hole when it is placed onto the PCB.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Oops. Sorry, my mistake. OK. You can't set a permanent default Via size but if you place a Via and then edit the hole and outer diameters, those values will be retained for all subsequent Vias in that session in that PCB tab. If you change the Vias dimensions again then those later changes will be retained until the end of that session in that PCB tab. * If you close the PCB and reopen it then the Via will have reset to the default. * If you edit the Via size in one PCB tab and then open a different PCB then the Vias in this new tab will be at the default value. * This is also true of Pads and Trace widths.
dillon 6 years ago
hi, the next big version will support net rules , the via track , space can be defined.
terry8345 6 years ago
Thanks guys for the info.
Tapio Haapala 1 year ago
I must say that his whole fault is quite retarted. This designer lean strongly to JLPCB ecosystem. So why this even offer default via size what JLPCB and default DRC does not support? It is also odd that this bug had been now over 5 years.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@tapio.haapala.mob You can try pro edition ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KVcVAPVPvRDYry1vCR2HKR9KluRmfhiTfjHLFvtY.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice