You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
WIsh: more control over ground pour
804 5
martin 6 years ago
Hello, in my current project, I need finer control over the ground pour, specifically, I need to be able to block it in "inner parts" of the layout (ie, like an island). The idea is that a boost converter IC's ground layout is specific in how the power ground should be connected to signal ground. My solution right now is to use a copper area and use the clearances to block out the ground, but this isn't ideal.
Comments
martin 6 years ago
![See Problem in this image][1] [1]: /editor/20180130/5a6f55d818721.png
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi How about changing the clearance of the copper area?
martin 6 years ago
Hi there, first thing I did, but the effects of that affect the _entire_ ground pour, and leads to even more problems, such as ground failing to pour in otherwise accessible (and desirable) areas.
Summving 6 years ago
This solid region you can set as cutout. there is no more good idea to solve your problem.
andyfierman 6 years ago
The problem with a solid area set as a cutout is that it leaves an isolated loop of track. This can make defining a copper free area even more complicated. This is an example of a board with a small copper area assigned to the 4V5V net on the top layer: ![enter image description here][1] Now the same thing with a small triangular solid region set as cutout and given no net name: ![enter image description here][2] Setting the net name of the solid region to the same as that of the copper area (4V5V) causes the whole region to be flooded: ![enter image description here][3] [1]: /editor/20180130/5a7045d01f854.png [2]: /editor/20180130/5a7046b954558.png [3]: /editor/20180130/5a7046d7e8107.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice