You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Wattmeter does not work
397 3
mauromanzino 1 year ago
Hello everyone I a a new user of easyEDA. I would like t use easyEDA to simulate and build audio amplifier. I tried the following simple circuit in order to test the wattmeter function but I receive the message: \- power = 0 \- power factor = 0 as you can see in the screenshot after simulation voltage to the resistor is correct, If I place a Ammeter in series to the resistor, the value of the current is calculated correctly (1,667 mA). Thank you Best regards <br> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lAZvkj64txy1Gw0ImCuISHfipETWREvtr3C5VLbz.png)
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Sorry but I cannot reproduce this behaviour: the Wattmeter works OK for me.
andyfierman 1 year ago
@maromanzino, Your project is private so only you can see it. If you need more help then you must make your simulation project public.
mauromanzino 1 year ago
hello Andyfierman I modified the project now it is public as yo can see after the simulation I receive correct information from Voltmeter and Ammeter (as separated device), but I receive no information from the Wattmeter.... thank you for your help Mauro@andyfierman ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PeNW0ZuFwHXj6ZMhmASIgy65PaTEEsklz3Qarol4.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice