You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
WeMOS part
1920 5
donfrench 7 years ago
I am using a WeMOS D1 Mini in my project and there is a part in the library named WEMOS_WEMOS that I used in my schematic. But when I try to Convert Project to PCB, it says it can't find the package WEMOS. There is a package in the library that looks right and is named WEMOS. Not sure what to do at this point.
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Um, I don't understand this one. It looks like a bug because the schematic symbol and PCB footprint information seems OK. * Try saving a copy of the PCB footprint into your My Parts folder (or click Favorite - the little heart icon - to add it to you Favorite parts) and then place it from there. Can I ask you to post this as a Bug Report please? Thanks.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Yes, I just checked: if you "Favorite" a part (click the little heart icon above the part in the SHIFT+F search results) then when you pass the schematic to PCB, the footprint will be pulled in to the new PCB layout.
donfrench 7 years ago
While I still had access to my schematic (see my other forum post from today), I tried opening More Libraries to try this but it showed just the character 0 and no libraries. That has been true for the past few days so today I did a page refresh and that was when I lost the schematic all together. Very frustrating working with this system! Where are my schematics and why isn't there a menu item for opening a saved schematic? Or is there and I just can't find it?
andyfierman 7 years ago
If you click on the **More Libraries...** button or do **SHIFT+F** in a canvas then this is what you should see: ![enter image description here][1] * Can you tell us what browser and what OS are you using? * Can you tell us what version of EasyEDA does clicking on ***i* > About...** show? [1]: /editor/20160622/5769b3606e75f.png
donfrench 7 years ago
It works now. Probably it worked before and I was just too mixed up to realize it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice