You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
What's going on with this solder pad?
528 5
wraadefects 3 years ago
If i move it slightly to the left the hole jumps. It's the pad labelled 'OUT'. It's fine here: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GQHzyAJhaLiwVw5eBigjp3WYTyzvFandNbDNj7ty.png) If I move it 0.1mm to the left, this happens: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/pZJGehPe1KfsGjY7tTTCTtRDz7Y2omhz807FhX8V.png)
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Please check the package of the used component, bad package I think.. normally all pins moves together in the same package.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@wraadefects, Can you identify and post the link to the PCB Footprint (or a screenshot of it in the SHIFT+F Search Libraries tool)?
wraadefects 3 years ago
It's called HDR-M-2.54_1x1. It's the default 1 pad connector from the EELIB panel on the left of screen, not the search library. Cheers. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/T8TFeUisFnqtrlt5u3xBxuRbxpUzAMy5WgqqOtmk.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
Hmmmm. Sorry but I can't reproduce what you are experiencing in Chrome or Firefox.
wraadefects 3 years ago
I know, it's very strange. I've used this footprint many times with no issues. It happens if (and only if) the X-location is 19.1mm or 19.2mm, but only in this project. I can't reproduce it in other projects. I can "fix" the issue by moving everything at once to a different x location. Hopefully it's a one off and doesn't effect other people's projects.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice