You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
When making changes to resistors on schematic , updating the PCB sits at 1% forever, or canceled.
350 5
Joseph Massimino 4 years ago
Why does an update of something as simple as a resistor, take forever to updater the pcb image, and sits at 1% and does not move.?
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Please post the url of a public project that demonstrates this behaviour.
@andyfierman It is not public, and when I make changes to the schematic, and then select update the PCB, it shows the updates, then when I apply them, it sits at 1% and does not move.
andyfierman 4 years ago
I am not saying that you have to make the particular project that you are working on, public. I said a project that demonstrates the behaviour that you are seeing. If you do not want to do either of those things then please email support to ask if you can share it with them as a team member. Otherwise, since no one else seems to be reporting this behaviour, your question is unlikely to be answered.
It appears that the servers are down, I guess that is because of the virus going around, as I don't remember this happening before for so long.  My guess is that my problems may be related to the servers going down. I just hope I don't lose my work.
I did start over last night, and finished it this morning, so I can't convert to PCB because of a bunch of net errors, I never got so many, so I will relate that to the servers going down.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice