You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Where are the R0402 resistors?
346 13
pommie 2 years ago
If I go to Library and select chip resistors, ALL the listed are 1206 or bigger. ![chip.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1scisu8QE7JuH4jb9TEv4XmwAppgX8v0f0JElUqS.png) If I then type R0402 in the search box it finds over 1000. ![chip.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/heL9x0iors4G8S6evhdnDKvNvOn9Al7rHpVVwmBv.png) Why aren't they showing in the first example. And, a little bugette. If you now click on chip resistors (same one as earlier) in the left panel, it ignores it so I guess it thinks they're still displayed. Mike.
Comments
pommie 2 years ago
Sorry, title should read 0402 resistors.
pommie 2 years ago
Edited now.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, @UserSupport, The Library search functions need to be improved. They only search and allow ascending or descending display of what is available to be displayed in the scrollable area not the whole library contents. You'll find that if you set descending search in the footprint column and then keep clicking on **More**, that the bottom of the list will populate with more and more 0402 packaged resistors. Doing this with an ascending search is almost impossible because as the list gets longer, it takes the tool longer and longer to respond to an ascending/descending list ordering swap and when it does swap to ascending then you have to scroll up to the top of the list after every time you press the **More** button. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MzXpc4A3nitFdxJ93GrJQ5K8hhYXC6DviNQ0Q1a2.png) Presumably if you press **More** often enough and wait long enough all the even smaller packaged parts will appear. This makes it impractical to simply search the Library without using some other search terms.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@pommie, If you change the **Category** of this topic to **Bug Report** then, with my description, there may be enough information to help the developers to work on some improvements. :)
pommie 2 years ago
Category changed. That's probably the same reason I can no longer find basic parts.
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi Can you try Pro edition? it has a powerful library filter, the Std edition will not get a big changes any more. @pommie @andyfierman thanks https://pro.easyeda.com/editor
pommie 2 years ago
It won't let me sign in. It says incorrect username or password even though I know they are correct and am logged into here (and old easyEDA) with them. Mike.
UserSupport 2 years ago
@pommie Can you try at browser incognito mode?
pommie 2 years ago
I've just reset my password (to the same previous password) and I can now login.
UserSupport 2 years ago
OK , any problem please let us know
pommie 2 years ago
I have just tried to login to JLCPCB with the same result. Same thing, reset password to the same password and I can sign in. What is going on. Mike.
pommie 2 years ago
Just come back to EasyEDA and again I'm told incorrect username or password even though it's saved in Chrome and worked fine yesterday. I again changed it to the same password and all fine again. This is getting ridiculous. Mike.
pommie 2 years ago
See my other bug report as well. Do something.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice