You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
While routing a track..hotkeys B and T don't appear to be working...No via placed although focus shifts to chosen layer...can it be due to recent upgrade ?
472 5
Critter_Spike 5 years ago
While routing a track manually, I expect to be able to place a via and continue to route the track on the other layer having pressed the hotkey B or T...but instead the track shifts to the "B" Bottom layer or "T" Top lay depending on whether I've pressed B or T while routing...
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
@Critter_Spike, Sorry but I cannot reproduce this. The B or T Hotkeys place a via and swap the track routing to the opposite layer for me in Chromium and Firefox latest.
Thanks for responding......I'm using Firefox on my Macbook Air...I don't know how to capture the screen action to show you ...I first select the layer I wish the trace to begin on from the Layer Pallet....say for example "TopLayer" (Red) ...I then Left-Click on the first pad of the net...and begin to draw out the trace...If while I'm track-laying...I tap the "B" key....no Via is place...and the whole length of track that I've just placed essentially "flips" to the BottomLayer and turns Blue...I suppose I may be able to record a video clip to prove it...could it be related to the fact that I commenced the board design before the upgrade...I've worked round it by beginning by placing a via...then assigning it a net name to suit the trace...then routing up to the via on the top and Bottom Layers in turn...weird....I'll try it on my Windows machine and see if I get the same effect....any ideas..?
Firefox on Windows 10 machine...same issue....Incidentally I also cannot get the Copper Pour to work on either layers of my board.....
andyfierman 5 years ago
Not sure if this is related but are you creating a PCB directly or using Convert to PCB from a schematic?
UserSupport 5 years ago
You must routing the track on TopLayer, and then use the hotkey B, when you move the mouse, you will see the via.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice