You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Why I hate EasyEDA!
413 7
DeSoft 1 year ago
Many years the developers of EasyEda could not implement such thing as "Export PCB to STEP file. Many programs such as DeepTrace, KiCAD have such standard option. I even don't want to talk about Altium Designer. Instead of make such option they propose us to straggle with Fusion or export project files to Altium Designer. But even export to Altium Designer is totally broken. The only things you can find are Chinese promises...
Comments
cjohnson 1 year ago
If you migrate to EasyEDA Pro you can export as STEP. It has been a feature request for a long time to bring STEP export to EasyEDA yes\, but in \*most\* cases recreating the PCB from a DXF export from EasyEDA then adding the major components that will conflict in an enclosure is plenty\.
cjohnson 1 year ago
Also\, if you're having \*specific\* issues with export to Altium Designer\, post them up in the Bug Report category so that the EasyEDA development team can fix them\. If they don't know about the issue\, how will they fix it? This is a free of charge\, ad free software they don't have constant subscription payments coming in to support constant development work\.
DeSoft 1 year ago
@cjohnson Hello, I am currious why export to STEP is only implemented in PRO version. As I mentioned before all open source PCB CADs have sush handy option. The best thing in EasyEDA is eassy way to find parts(sympols, footprints, datadheets) and order parts and designed PCB from one place. I like all services(LCSC Parts and JLCPCB). Only expot to STEP file make me think about to switch to different CAD program. As for Altium I will summarise all issues I saw and contact developers. Thanks and best regards.
pommie 1 year ago
Also\, if you're having \*specific\* issues with export to Altium Designer\, post them up in the Bug Report category so that the EasyEDA development team can fix them\. If they don't know about the issue\, how will they fix it? This is a free of charge\, ad free software they don't have constant subscription payments coming in to support constant development work\. Can you explain HOW we get any question answered as most questions seem to be answered by Andy's RTFM post. I've not had a single question answered yet - I don't consider "RTFM" an answer. I do my best to let them "know about the issue" but still no fix or reply.
cjohnson 1 year ago
@desoft No idea why it's pro only, it was originally a feature request for standard, but when pro was released it was in there.
cjohnson 1 year ago
@pommie Try tagging @UserSupport or sending an email to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)<br> <br> They have been unusually quiet lately, also not getting a response on my post as well.
onyx63670 1 year ago
Just use the pro version, i use 3d exports all the time on it for fusion and it works a treat...
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice