You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Why not create your body component?
627 10
allex 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: in the compose window body is not possible to draw a rectangular case Steps to reproduce bug: 1.creating a window open housing: New - PCBlib 2.in the window PCBlibTools есть track, pad, via, text, solid,ars,circle, move,hole, image. but there is very correct: rectangle or line? 3. Results: Expected results: Browser:
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
I am not sure if I have understood your question but to create a component outline: 1) Select Top Silkscreen Layer ![enter image description here][1] 2) Select Track from PCBLib Tools palettet ![enter image description here][2] 3) Draw component outline ![enter image description here][3] [1]: /editor/20161218/5855c2fc60dc2.png [2]: /editor/20161218/5855c28f75bcc.png [3]: /editor/20161218/5855c36e2bcb0.png
allex 7 years ago
No, not that. how to draw a rectangular housing component?@andyfierman
allex 7 years ago
I can not draw a rectangular housing component. I can draw round. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161218/585666a66a407.PNG
allex 7 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161218/585667d58da47.PNG
andyfierman 7 years ago
Allex, You draw rectangular outlines exactly as I described. There is no rectangular shape drawing tool in the PCBLib Tools. Use the track tool to draw a line in the Silkscreen layer and just draw your rectangle. If you simply draw a single straight line you can then define the start and end points exactly using the xy coordinates then copy and paste it and edit the xy coordinates for each copy so that you have an exactly defined rectangle.
allex 7 years ago
thanks for the reply. it would be nice, if simple lessons in this program were made in the video. and are located, for example, YouTube. a separate album. I believe that the question to you would be much less.
andyfierman 7 years ago
There are a huge number of things that can be done in EasyEDA. That would be a very large number of videos. We would welcome any contributions to such a video tutorial library from our users. :)
allex 7 years ago
I mean, instead of referring to the online tutorial link to the clip. there is an official channel? where you can lay out the video clip?
allex 7 years ago
there is an official channel? where I can lay out the video clip?
andyfierman 7 years ago
Please ask Support for the best place to upload any video. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice