You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Windows 11 EasyEDA App doesn't save login credential
3912 23
aleteck 2 years ago
Despite selecting "remember login" every time I open the application I am not logged in, I have to enter username and password. Windows 11 EasyEDA V6.4.25 BuiltDate: 09/14/2021
Comments
Davide Romeo 2 years ago
Same problem. Version: 6.4.25 and 6.4.29 OS: Windows 11
andyfierman 2 years ago
@aleteck, @davideromeo93k Is this topic regarding the Desktop or the Online version?
Davide Romeo 2 years ago
Desktop version
Davide Romeo 2 years ago
The problem persists even with the latest version 6.4.31
ssewell 2 years ago
I'm also having this issue. Quite annoying. Using a login/password (not Google), and I'm required to re-enter it every time I open the desktop application even if the Remember Me option was selected.
ssewell 2 years ago
Also should add that the issue remains even after a full uninstall and fresh reinstallation of EasyEDA 6.4.31
Davide Romeo 2 years ago
It's terrible, I think it's a server problem since I have to log in every time in this forum too, but at least the browser remembers the password. I urge you to solve this problem.
rehsd 2 years ago
Same issue here... on three different systems -- desktop version.
Mikhail_Igonin 2 years ago
same issue. ver. 6.4.31. And it started after I install new version
IRRElectronica 2 years ago
Same issue. Online version. Firefox 96.0.3
cjohnson 2 years ago
Same issue, Windows 10 started on 6.4.31
Scodsc 2 years ago
Same annoying problem. Started after installing new version 6.4.31. I was not use the app for some time, but it was work fine before. Windows 10.
MagnusT 2 years ago
Same here. 6.4.31 on Win11. Not only do I have to fill in name and password, I get captchas to click on almost each time I start the desktop editor. I really can't use this anymore, I often start the editor to do small quick things, this is driving me crazy. Odd thing is that the "remember me" setting login in to JLCPCB has stopped working too, same procedure with captchas almost every time I go in to check on manufacturing progress or checking cost of parts/assembly of a tweaked design. <br> Please please we need a fix or a workaround. I tried the "I forgot my password" email reset trick but that didn't help at all.
Xenons 2 years ago
Same problem on Windows 10.
Anupam Varghese 2 years ago
Same issue. EasyEDA: 6.4.31 Windows: 11
MagnusT 2 years ago
It seems to have to do with web browsers now blocking 3rd party cookies (EasyEDA is web based) I enabled 3rd party cookies in Chrome for all EasyEDA/JLCPCB/LCSC sites including their login site. I'm still logged out each time I start desktop EasyEDA but I only have to click "login" and wait for a few seconds and I'm automatrically logged back in!!!! Woohoo!
MagnusT 2 years ago
Damn... only worked for a while :-(
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi All this issue should be fixed now thanks
MagnusT 2 years ago
Works fine now, wooohhooo! :-)
cjohnson 2 years ago
@UserSupport Thanks for getting this fixed!
ssewell 2 years ago
Confirmed working for me as well. Thanks!
raziber 4 months ago
Still a problem for me on windows 11 easyEDA pro V2.1.42
andyfierman 4 months ago
@raziber, Please post this as a  Bug Report for EasyEDA Pro and in the OSHWLab.com forum here: [https://oshwlab.com/forum/e1cd6b61b12a4dba805a0d652d606755](https://oshwlab.com/forum/e1cd6b61b12a4dba805a0d652d606755)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice