You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Wire highlight
1848 10
trolsoft 8 years ago
**Feature Request** When I use wire highlight command (H hotkey) in PCB editor, the editor area scrolls. I do not know why and for what purpose but it is very inconvenient - I need restore scroll position every time after highlight. Also it will be great to add similar highlight opportunity in the Schematic Editor.
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
You can highlight a net in a PCB and in a Schematic using the right hand Properties panel: ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] The view will auto-scroll to fit as much of the net into the available browser window area as possible however, the view will not auto-zoom. [1]: /editor/20160523/5741ec731a6b5.png [2]: /editor/20160523/5741ed17aa5cb.png
trolsoft 8 years ago
Thanks about properties pane sugest. But sometimes it is not very usable. Regarding H-command: I choose the viewing area so that I could see entire net. But after the command execution I see only one element of the net. Scrolling has spoiled visibility.
dillon 8 years ago
The H-command is the same codes with the Design manage, for design manage, if we don't scroll, may the users can't see the objects. @Trolsoft at your case, we do don' need to change. Will add this to feature, maybe need some time, we are too busy. Thanks
trolsoft 8 years ago
> if we don't scroll, may the users can't see the objects. Ok, but I have a case: I want to test my PCB for errors. I have set up workspace and zoom so that the entire PCB was visible. After that I highlight different nets. As a result I have: 1. After selecting a net the workspace scrolls. What for??? Prior to this, on the screen, I could see the entire PCB. After viewing the network I can only see part of it. 2. Often as a result of the scroll, I no longer see the entire highlighted net. Part of highlighted net out of scope! If you want, I can take screenshots. As a result, I am constantly having to scroll the area to its original state. That is, it reduces the usability of zero :) And this problem is not related to the implementation of new features. I think that it is better absolutely no scrolling on highlight than a buggy. But, this is your product and you may have a different opinion on this matter. Thanks
trolsoft 8 years ago
Sorry, wrong citation in my last sentence
mchahn 8 years ago
> I am constantly having to scroll the area to its original state. This is a real pain for me also. This happens even when I have the entire board visible. An option to turn this off would be greatly appreciated.
support 8 years ago
@Mchahn @Trolsoft OK, we will make it better next version, about at very begin of next week.
trolsoft 8 years ago
Thanks. And I found another serious bug related with this. Once the H-command has made scrolling I have to return it to its original location. And sometimes when I do it is with keyboard then instead of scrolling the software moves the various components on the board. Moreover, these components are sometimes visible on the screen at the moment. And what's more, I can not undo this movement with "Undo" command! These move operation is not stored on the undo-stack. So, I can only back to scroll the screen with the mouse / touchpad, and it is very inconvenient.
eric 8 years ago
@Trolsoft v3.5.6 changed the scrolling behavior with H-command. Is that what you expect?
trolsoft 8 years ago
YEs, now autoscroll works correct for me. Thanks a lot!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice