You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Wiring : read_net_id: String expected
1572 13
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
Hi, Using the local router server as the cloud server is quite busy the whole day. The router starts and then I get a whole list of errors (?): 'Wiring : read_net_id: String expected'. After this a whole list of 'Routing' and the progress bar stays on 99%. Tried this several times with different settings (w/ or w/o skipping nets, adding special nets, etc.) but the outcome is the same: some ratlines are replaced with track, some are not. How to solve this and is it possible to change the local router server so it displays which net_id has a problem ? BR//Willem.
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Can you send your PCB as EasyEDA Source json file:https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/Export.htm#Exporting-EasyEDA-Source to support@easyeda.com? The local auto router is not good enough, it can't finish all the PCB nets,sometimes you'd better route some tracks manually.
@Tutorials Hi, Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested and routed some tracks manually: after the third track the router did the job and finished automatically. However, I still got a lot of messages 'Wiring: read_net_id: String expected'. Is this the normal behaviour or is there still something wrong? I did check the nets and didn't find any discrepancies in the names, no strange characters or spaces, only A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and _. If this is the message that everything is ok then maybe you should change the wording and replace 'expected' with 'found'. Thanks for your help sofar and looking forward to your answer. BR//Willem.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@mijnmodelbaan Hi Can you send us your PCB as easyeda source? we need to find the reason. thank you.
@Tutorials Hi, Just send you the json file. BR//Willem.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@mijnmodelbaan Hi,Your PCB route by the local auto router is working for me.
@Tutorials Hi, Yes, after applying your suggestion of adding some routes manually, it's working, except for those messages I still get about 'String expected'. I would like to know if this is 'normal' behaviour, an error, or miswording. Thanks, Willem.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@mijnmodelbaan If your PCB has finished, please ignore this error message, this is only for the local router and editor communication. thanks.
@Tutorials Ok, will do so. Thanks for the help. BR//Willem.
rbraddy 6 years ago
I'm having the same issue - no joy from Support to resolve. I completely redesigned the PCB layout so it's now optimal. Still, the auto-router sticks at 99% complete and will not finish. It shows the same error as reported above. There needs to be a Component name listed whenever error messages are generated if users are to be able to resolve this without involving Support! https://easyeda.com/editor#id=1a22ba6837c447cc8cd75a56749e51f8|ea3ac15e358a405f89e50404b518cbd9|bc1c051a76334cb4a4a8ba0c30bccefb -------------Connection established----------- Start routing... Routing Wiring:read_net_id: String expected Wiring:read_net_id: String expected Wiring:read_net_id: String expected Wiring:read_net_id: String expected Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Has anyone figured out what causes this and how to resolve?? Thanks Rick
rbraddy 6 years ago
It's obviously stuck in an endless loop...
rbraddy 6 years ago
Haven't been able to figure out what's causing this error message: Wiring:read_net_id: String expected
Tutorials 6 years ago
@rbraddy Per talk in the email, you need to route some tracks manually, because of the auto router can't deal with the two same pads track connection at the same footprint now. thanks
Manually routing a few tracks worked for me, just try it.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice