You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Working on Bottom Layer of PCB
3656 10
rodyne 7 years ago
**Feature Request** Hi Guys When working on the bottom layer of the PCB Layout it would be good if you could turn the PCB over so that all the text and components are not reversed and it makes it easier to route. I am guessing this would be quite hard to do so I guess you could put it as low priority but it would be a really awesome feature.. Let me know what you think
Comments
rodyne 7 years ago
Also Orientation would be good so I could rotate the board by 90, 180, 270 degrees to work on it more naturally :-)
support 7 years ago
Letting the bottom text no mirror is not difficult, but when the users come from other tools will feel strange. And will be a bit litter strange that the Compoents mirrored, just the text no mirror. Orientation PCB canvas should be a nice feature. Too many TODO (; Thanks.
m4rcdbk 7 years ago
True, Support. However; coming from Altium designer it is a feature I very much enjoy. Especially when I accidentally don't pay attention to a connector's pin locations. -- a RJ11 was inverted on the back side and I didn't catch it until the board was shipped and I put the connector on.
support 7 years ago
@M4rcdbk how to set the bottom layer text not mirror at Altium? some one told me it is mirrored too. Any image will help me.
support 7 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161115/582a909a331b6.png This is Altium image Almost all are mirrored.
m4rcdbk 7 years ago
@Support While the following two images don't represent the benefit as clearly as a simpler design might (It's taken off of a project I work on), you can see how being able to flip/rotate the board to better orientate something like this connector will help keep pins/pads in order. Otherwise, one is always saying "I'm viewing from the back side, so pin 1 is really pin 2, and pin 15 is really pin 14". !back view: board flipped one way[1] [1]: /editor/20161115/582a9366701f1.PNG
m4rcdbk 7 years ago
And the same connector forward: !Front side[1] [1]: /editor/20161115/582a9366701f1.PNG
m4rcdbk 7 years ago
Whoops. Apologies, must've clicked the same one. ![back side][1] [1]: /editor/20161115/582a934fbe026.PNG
dillon 7 years ago
@M4rcdbk @Rodyne In the new version V3.12.1, we added two layers, TopAssembly and BottomAssembly. These two layers' text will never mirrored. So If you configue these two layers, you can make the prefix to bottomassembly, then these text will be no mirror. Warning. The bottomassembly will not be fabricated, so it is no good to solder by hands, but very good for machine. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20161202/58416df36ee8d.png
rodyne 7 years ago
Thanks I will give it a try
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice