You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Wrong paper size on certain pages after pdf-conversion of multi-sheet schematics
2157 4
When I export my 4-sheet schematics to pdf, one of the pages is done correctly but the other three pages get a scaled down paper size (approx 80%) in the pdf-document so a lot of the schematic becomes invisible.. Changing the viewing magnification does not help.. All sheets are set as A4 landscape in document settings and pressing 'update' does not help.. The scaling seems to be same on all pages, it is just the 'paper size' that is too small for three out of four pages. There is no difference if the pages are converted individually or merged into one pdf What am I doing wrong..?
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
document settings to change the sie don't work is a known issue. we will fix this at next release. you can change it at the right-hand panel when you select it. can you add some images to indicate your problem? please right-click your project to download it and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) , we will take a look.
As a workaround for the scaling problem, I intended to use a 'PDF' printer driver instead of a physical printer to produce PDF files... The problem now is that when I print my schematics consisting of 4 sheets using the 'print' option on the file menu, only the first three sheets are printed. The fourth page is simply skipped.. Is there a setting somewhere for specifying which sheets to print? Or would it help to add a fifth dummy sheet?
Success! After adding a 5:th dummy sheet, the 'print' function produced three schematic sheets plus the dummy sheet. One sheet was still missing :( But then I deleted the dummy sheet and 'Print' suddenly processes all four sheets correctly! :)
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, when you export to PDF, you can select the sheet you want. ![snipaste_20180409_162150.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7PAKmqMtPCJY1KmaqDKVlEhaicmUkDa4gJynjpbZ.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice