You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Wrong placement angle of several components
1082 7
electrostuff 3 years ago
Not sure this is the correct forum, as it's probably (?) not a bug in the software, but the libraries. There is one component that is 90 degrees off from that it should be in the JLCPCB "Review Parts Placement" on the order form, but looks correct in EasyEDA PCB layout editor. And that component has the "Report error" in the context menu grayed out. So I have no other way of reporting it here: \(I'll put the LCSC number at the end like \| C19767\) * STM32F103C8T6 \| C8734 There were further parts with the same problem, for which I already did the "Report error..." from the schematic editor. * ESDA6V8AV5 \| C268741 * INA138NA/3K \| C47914 * LD3985M33R \| C46243 * MAX3232EUE\+T \| C19767 Those are only the ICs that JLCPCB has available, so I didn't see the others. More ICs look wrong than not, but not all of them. In what time frame can I reckon this will be fixed?
Comments
UserSupport 3 years ago
There are some methods to solve this issue: 1、modify pick and place file rotation manually 2、re-assign a correct 0 orentation package(you can find a new one or edit officail pcblib save as yourself lib) mauanlly at the schemactic, and update to PCB, re-export the pick and place file. 3、waiting for EasyEDA update all SMT parts' package, that will take some time 4、waiting for JLCPCB support to modify the rotation on the web, that function will take a long time Thanks
electrostuff 3 years ago
Thanks, ok, the rotation was easy to fix in the pick&place file. (unfortunately one has to do tedious parts selection again when only changing the pick&place file, not the BOM - I made another thread about it) But, how to fix linear offsets that I now also discovered? There are several different coordinates for each part, and I'm not sure which ones to modify. Example: image below: Look how U2, the bigger 3-legged part, is offset in X and Y direction. Note how, above it, C25 is completely out of its pads area and laying besides it. The 2 resistors below U2 are also off, albeit it looks they are still on the pads. The pick & place file has these columns: Mid X Mid Y Ref X Ref Y Pad X Pad Y Which of those should I modify to correct the placement? ![Offset / flipped parts](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dMKOMh0ZTqKOZQo5pmZM9ZRG1DhcFHrqSFwvKRQh.png)
electrostuff 3 years ago
(I did try it in gerbv, which can read all the gerber+drill files - but it cannot read the pick+place.csv, says "unknown file type". I tried replacing tabs in that file with semicolon or comma, and remove the "", still does't like it)
electrostuff 3 years ago
Another note: I got gerbv to read the pick+place.csv, but it's not of much use. It only shows outlines and some orientation marker, and from what I can tell, that often disagrees with that JLCPCB order form rendering shows. Anyway, for anyone  who still findes use in this - here is how to make EasyEDA **pick+place.csv** export file open in **gerbv**: (I did those steps using  _Notepad++_ 7.5) \- convert file encoding to UTF\-8 \- replace all tab \(\t\) characters with comma \(\,\) \- replace all quotes \("\) with nothing\, i\.e\. remove quotes
UserSupport 3 years ago
just modify the rotation of Pick and Place file.
electrostuff 3 years ago
Did you actually read what I said? Correcting the rotation of the wrongly rotated part works. Look at the image. There are also **linear offsets**. Your instruction of fixing them by rotation is not quite sensible. There seems to be a bug in the pick+place exporter, as in your program-internal 3D view, all looks correct, so it would not help to find some magically correct footprint to forcibly assign to stuff in the layout. I'll create a new thread about that with both screenshots for comparison.
Torkel Danielsson 3 years ago
This bug has hit me too! 180 degrees wrong angle on diodes - makes for a failed circuit. Very hard to catch and for sure a bug as it is: 1\. Correct in easyeda pcb visualization 2\. Incorrect when imported into jlcpcb smt order page I was lucky on a board a week ago tht QA at jlcpcb caught it. I have a new board ordered two days ago and I have now found that that board also has many diodes wrong! But no email from jlcpcb QA this time, so I think I will receive failed boards because of this bug :(
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice