You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Zoom unusable on Pro Version with trackpad
401 7
Hamid Moazed 1 year ago
<span class="colour" style="color:rgb(85, 85, 85)">The **Standard** **Version** zoom in/out works great with trackpad,</span> <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(85, 85, 85)">but I cannot upgrade to **Pro Version** because the zoom is unusable using trackpad - moving my two fingers up or down just a millimeter zooms in or out by a very huge factor.</span> <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(85, 85, 85)">I looked for a setting for zoom sensitivity but could not find one, please let me know if there is such a setting,</span> <span class="colour" style="color:rgb(85, 85, 85)">or if this can be fixed because I would really like to upgrade to the pro version.</span>
Comments
Hamid Moazed 1 year ago
Forgot to mention the standalone EasyEda client has the same issue as the online version on Chrome browser.
UserSupport 1 year ago
we will improve it at v1.9
tedems 1 year ago
Thanks for the information. I too find it unusable on the pro version.
mwon 1 year ago
Any update on this? I'm having the same issue. It should be a simple fix.
Chris Leckie 1 year ago
I have to use the PRO version to output STEP files for Fusion360 but I am very frustrated using my mac with this zoom issue. It would be nice if there was 3d spacemouse support, as well!
steeleymail 10 months ago
I have this issue and its unusable ... 10 months and still not fixed, and no settings for trackpad either. I use Many different = CAD programs and they all support trackpads ok. I.E pinch-zoom and two-fingered scroll x-y.
Scott Berry 5 months ago
Still can't use Pro. What a shame. So unnecessarily frustrating that simple thing like zoom speed/acceleration can't be resolved in years.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice