You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
autorouter wont plave via's
438 4
SaltyBrains 4 years ago
the autorouter function (cloud or local, tried both) will not place a single via anywhere and fails to route the boards. have i turned off an option somewhere to enable the autorouter to place via's? where is such an option ? its strange, it SHOULD work, and it has on the last half dozen or so boards ive done... but now for this one the autorouter just wont place any via's, gets to 80% and fails. any ideas ?
Comments
Tamul 4 years ago
In my case, it helped to change the units of measurement from millimeters to mil
andyfierman 4 years ago
* This may be due to a rounding problem between mm and mils. Sometimes if the PCB is originally specified in mils and the setting changed to mm, the rounding errors can make the some dimensions appear to be outside the design rule settings. Switching back to the original units usually fixes this issue. * Also check your autorouter Layers config: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/imhxuahvKpkr71MtJRwTI7vCigjK2l6zm5PH2W3b.png)
SaltyBrains 4 years ago
Thanks Tamul and Andy! The problem ended up being i had a ground plane over the entire board with the center masked out (so it just defined a grounded perimiter) - this caused the autorouter to fail, once i removed that and defined it instead as 4x individual rectangles, it worked fine as expected! Hollowed out planes don't play well with the autorouter, it must see it as a giant rectangle or something. Anyway it's all good - so impressed with the entire toolchain of this package, it is SO easy to go from schematic to ordering some boards. Very cool!
andyfierman 4 years ago
@SaltyBrains, Glad you're sorted and like the tools!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice