You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
[bug] ghost/invisible net pins
529 7
Xenons 3 years ago
On this schematic there is one net which has a few invisible pins: How can I remove them? Already tried reopening the project. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/4wq0wnZ1OKd6yoqvvRLpMeGuybZHDy2Zkk6WPxpa.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/SSMdmRmpMmCJJ2AAwM6x5BLJCJILXqBOYXDWB9cL.png)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Your screenshots are not very helpful because they do not show enough of the schematic to give any relevant info about what might be the cause of the issue you are reporting. Please consider posting the (complete) url to a public project on oshwlab that demonstrates this issue.
Xenons 3 years ago
There is just nothing on this schematic. Might be replated to copy pasting within an project (diffrent pages) or from one project to another. Usally with these kind of issues (e.g. none removable components) it is enough to close and open it again but this time there are still these nets pins on the schematic without anything visible on the schematic. How can I fix this? For I just moved the genuine/existing pins to a diffrent nameand ignore the DRC error for this net.
Xenons 3 years ago
On the note of none removable components: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/LflBhvX43iWsyAg13ytEal99GqfwrqPXrZGEYnBf.png) Happend just again on a PCB (text on bottom layer).
andyfierman 3 years ago
You are asking for help on a community forum. Please remember that things that may be obvious and clearly apparent to you as the designer who has no doubt spent a considerable time in working on your project and in trying to understand the issue that you are asking about may be completely opaque to everyone else who has not. Please help people who may be prepared to give up their spare time to help you by giving as much information as possible about and in support of your question. Thanks.
Xenons 3 years ago
I don't know the cause but these issue but they appear frequent enough on multiple systems that somebody else might expereince them to. This is a first on the schematic as usaly it is just the PCB problem. My guess they are somehow linked and an problem in the  handling the removal of elements but I am not an expert for webtechnology/electron. Also this is for sure not as difficult as an processor bug causing segfaults. For the pins: cloning the project made them visible. So sharing the project won't work with this problem. Restarting the entire programm also fixed it but the silkscreen element is still none removable which might solve it self in a couple of days. Btw. No one from EasyEDA reading this forum? Just user?
UserSupport 3 years ago
Can you share your project with public? we will have a look. and if you reply someone please click the Reply button, otherwise we will not get the messege for this issue, if you frame select the position can you select something and delete?
Xenons 3 years ago
@UserSupport Don't think it is an issue with the file as reloding mostley fixes the issue and I can't reproduce currently it making it somewhat random. What would you need to get an insight into the local client when this issue accures (again)?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice