You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
cannot open PCB
420 4
Henry Neo 1 year ago
since yesterday in easyedapro, i am unable to open the PCB drawing in my project. the webpage just keep showing a fast scrolling bar at the bottom. Please rectify! anyone else have the same problem? Further information: This only happen on the Chrome of one of my laptop (another laptop is no problem). I having using the same laptop for development for years. Using developer tools' console in Chrome you see the critical error below when trying to open PCB drawing: ============================= pcb.js:209 Uncaught Error: faild to link shaders     at Yl.linkProgram (pcb.js:209:9370)     at Yl.createProgram (pcb.js:209:9587)     at new eb (pcb.js:290:198)     at new P5 (pcb.js:1441:2921)     at new vq (pcb.js:23247:99843)     at pcb.js:23261:83034     at pcb.js:23261:89796     at pcb.js:23261:89828 ============================ Other Laptop/Broswer has no such problem
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
Hi we update to v2.0.30, please refresh the editor and try again, if still fail, please try to remove browser cache
UserSupport 1 year ago
this error is webgl initialize failed, please check if enable the hardware accelerate, sometime the browser issue or the GPU driver issue will cause this issue
UserSupport 1 year ago
You can try to switch the choose ANGLE Graphics Backend option to other in chrome://flags, then restart, and then switch back to see if it can return to normal
Henry Neo 1 year ago
@usersupport Changing ANGLE Graphics Backend from OpenGL to default works! Thanks for the quick resolution!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice